[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 0 to 10 rate the quality of each statement. On

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

On a scale of 0 to 10 rate the quality of each statement.

On a scale of 0 to 5 rate the quality of English in each statement.

Also, which statement do you think is most offensive?
>>
>>8963972
you can not be serious.
>>
>>8964067
Pardon me?
>>
>>8963972
Post this on tumblr, facebook, or whatever the fuck you kids use.
>>
>>8964077
Why not 4chan? Also, rate and let us know which statement is most.offensive.
>>
I'm confused.
>>
>>8963972
>0
>0
>0.5, if the personal lost a loved one to AIDS. Otherwise, 0.
>>
>>8964075
dude, you have some serious issues with your coworkers and former bullies. these texts seem forced to me, and stating them would most likely come across forced as well

>eat someones AIDS
eat AIDS? are you actually serious? this is just plain retarded, something a 12 year old kid would say and think its smart. you dont "eat" AIDS. the 2nd one is pathetic because its so specific.
>hug a person infected with ebola
its like, these two statements are dumb and retarded for two opposing reasons. once you have that kid-like "eat aids" shit, then you have the extremely specific and forced, autistic description of hugging someone sick.

the eat soup with a fork statement at least seems like something you havent thought about for hours, so thats a plus. still its dumb.
>>
>>8964077
>tumblr, facebook
You forgot to mention Twitter. I've never seen witty posts on 4chan, though? Is 4chan idiot?
>>
>>8964092
You pretty much don't understand sarcasm.
>>
>>8964089
What does the 3rd one even mean? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>8963972
Not literature, reported. Fuck off.
>>
>>8964104
I have no idea man, but mentioning AIDS to someone who has a negative, personal association with AIDS might upset them, so, you know, 0.5.
>>
>>8963972
I'd rather reread Virginia Woolf than rate your autism.
>>
>>8964092
>eat AIDS? are you actually serious? this is just plain retarded
Hahahahahaha you're retarded. The statement imply the person he/she use to be in high school are worse than AIDS.

Have you never seen a person here say "cancerous post?" Also, I'm hardly certain you have ever heared Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box" song where in the lyric he say "I wish I could eat your cancer."

OP's posts are creative and safe to say beyond 4chan standard looking at the replies.
>>
>>8964113
Yeah, you're too high for it leave.
>>
>>8964092
>2nd one is pathetic
You mean most offensive?
>>
>>8964106
Joyce would slap your entire face, dumbass.
>>
What do you guys think about second statement? I seriously don't get it. Not sure if irony or sarcasm. Will someone please care to enlighten?
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 266x190px
Here's picture of a person infected with Ebola. Will anyone hug him? Also, if you do, you''ll get infected too.
>>
>>8964092
>pathetic
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>8964114
t. OP
>>
>>8964141
Bumping because curiosity
>>
>>8963972
i'd rather talk to a nigger than answer this thread
>>
>>8964703
Nigerian here and I want answer.
>>
>>8964703
Which statement do think is most offensive, Anon? lol
>>
>2.5
>0
>-1
And second maybe
>>
>>8964771
Why 0 for second?
>>
>>8964771
I like this, anon. Respect.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.