[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Missionaria Protectiva is planted by the Bene Gesserit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dune.jpg (26KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
dune.jpg
26KB, 260x400px
>The Missionaria Protectiva is planted by the Bene Gesserit
>The Fremen think Paul Atreides is a literal God
>Chani falls in love with Paul under this impression
>He impregnates her
>According to the modern definition, this is rape

Paul is introduced to Chani under false pretenses, and uses his privileged position to seduce her.

This is rape, right?
>>
>>8963758
>DUDE STARWARS LMAO
get the fuck out
>>
>>8963760
it was rape
>>
>>8963758
Possibly, but it's still not as fucked up as a lot of things in the Dune universe.
>>
>>8964698
Such as?

Vlad Harkonnen, the child rapist?
>>
Brian Herbert was here. Frank was overrated.
>>
File: frankherbertisDisappoint.jpg (104KB, 462x586px) Image search: [Google]
frankherbertisDisappoint.jpg
104KB, 462x586px
>>8966106
>>
>>8963758
Under the "modern" definition what isn't?
>>
>>8963758
shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8963758
The first time I went out with my now ex, she cleaned up real nice, looked great and was smart and engaging, and was thin. She wasnt any of that in real life and turned fat, does that mean when we had sex that she raped me under false pretenses? Thank you Anon. At last I truly see.
>>
fremen have no notion of "rape"

stop being cultural imperialists
>>
>>8966771
What the fuck are you talking about my guy? I think you just really wanted to get that story off your chest more than anything.
>>
>>8966785
>my guy
>>
>>8966789
>greentext
>>
>>8966793
Ok ew your actually literally raping me rn stop.
>>
Nobody thought he's a God. Paul had to prove himself though a shitload of trials and customs. Chani fell in love with him, because Paul was an Atreides aryan ubermensch who told her some tales about the seas. Fremen bitches loves the seas.
>>
>>8965364
>Bene Gesserit trying to get Paul to fuck his sister
>Bene Gesserit trying to get Paul's twin children to fuck each other
>Leto II trapping Idaho in endless death loops
>Literally everything about the Tleilaxu and their genetic engineering
>Paul and Leto collectively killing hundreds of billions if not trillions of humans
pretty bad stuff

>>8966808
This. Paul was never seen as a god, he was seen as a messiah, hence why the second fucking book is titled "Dune Messiah."
>>
>>8966808
>live in UK
>try to tell Paki girl about the waters of my homeworld
>she laughs in my face
>her thirty seven brothers and cousins come beat me up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.