[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post trilogies that turned up to be too much for the writer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: timmeeeeeeh.jpg (22KB, 428x222px) Image search: [Google]
timmeeeeeeh.jpg
22KB, 428x222px
Post trilogies that turned up to be too much for the writer.
Pic fucking related
>work around the cottage with forests and mountains around for 20 days
>bring these 3 books with me
>no internet, no tv
>1st book is comfy as i drink warm milk with honey in it before sleep
>the small stove is heating my bedroom only
>the doggo sleeps under my bed
>i like the smell of wood
>im immersed as a pothead into old school rap
>second book, interesting but i notice a pattern
>the protagonist cant shut the fuck up about him being a Volvo or some shit, because his butch mom was
>muh christians are mean to me
>muh old religion is becoming outdated
>muh butthurt
>3rd book he is already 40 and wants to influence the strongest and most powerful russian or viking to bring back the old religion
>suddenly is 60, has 2 kids and his wife dies (all the other girls in his life dead or wanted him away from themselves)
>muh christians are mean again
>scandishit army is led by a moron that thought had a dutch or french 'ally' that wanted to take UK with them
>vikings go alone, thinking down south are the frenchies, but the frienchies let brits and vikings fight it out so they can come later
>the viking warlord loses his first battle because none of them had pikes against the heavy cavalry
>muh christians are taking shit of muh leader, last of vikings
>muh christianity is mean
>booo hooo
>thank you Odin for traveling with me

Why didnt Severin write only 2 books, make them large enough, not include a 3rd one he had absolutely no idea how to finish to make all of it have sense?
>>
>>8961993
What is it with historical fiction and shitty covers like those ones?
>>
>>8962084
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Did you just LITERALLY judge a book by its covers?
>>
File: george-rr-martin.jpg (580KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
george-rr-martin.jpg
580KB, 2048x1536px
lets gonna be honest
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 105x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 105x186px
>>8962084
>>
>>8962104
But its not too much for him

Its like he is writing with both hands at the same time, but still he is writing and clearly doesnt want to stop, no matter how much shit and insanity he stuffs in it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.