[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY NOBODY HATED THIS MOVIE!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

it is so retarded yet i always hear "i liked this movie BUT i dind't like XX or YY"
i had a lot of hopes since tlotr was so well adapted, what does /lit/ think?
also do you think it could be done right? i mean before this shit came i always imagined the hobbit as an animated movie like studio ghibli style or something
>>
agreed, dunno how tf it got 5 star reviews all over. they coulda just made a straight copy of the book's plot and it woulda been way better. they over-complicated the story and just made it super un-entertaining
>>
>>8959979
Nobody hated it, because the patricians finally learned and didn't go to watch it.
>>
i hated every character of the movie (except maybe radagast and smaug) from their apereances to their personalities, they fuked up
the concept art here, just look at the first image, they fuking knew how kili was
>>
>>8960019
>just look at the first image, they fuking knew how kili was
That looks awful desu
>>
Well I mean, first of all, absolutely no one liked doing it. Second of all, it was a blatant money grab. Third of all, it was one story, split into three long movies and 3 different subplots.
>>
I didn't hate it because I didn't watch it. Said they were filming it at 48fps or some stupid shit so I didn't even bother.
>>
>>8960113
>Said they were filming it at 48fps or some stupid shit so I didn't even bother.
you sound like a pcmr retard
>>
>>8959979
>i had a lot of hopes since tlotr was so well adapted, what does /lit/ think?
i don't liked lotr and thats why i didn't hated the hobbit movie
i didn't watched it
>>
>>8959979
That movie is terrible. Any film that isn't a musical but has the characters break out in two songs is abysmal.
>>
>>8959979
This is a board for literature not movies
>>
>>8959979
Many people hated it, in fact I think most people I know hated it. Are you underaged?
>>
>>8959979
First movie was watchable but meh, other two were utter trash.

They stretched out something that would fit into one movie into three. They cut out the slack when they made LotR and it was for the better. In the hobbit they actually ended up adding random story shit, new characters and pirates of the caribbean style slapstick fight scenes that took 5 minutes each for no good reason.

And then don't get me started on all of that obvious CGI shit everywhere, the horrible color filters for muh 3D and the lame ass panorama shots of the landscape (which were 10/10 in LotR and one of the best parts of the movies). They recorded 90% of the movie in shitty green screen studios, why even go to New Zealand if everything comes out of computers anyway?
>>
>>8960159
didn't like*
didn't hate*
didn't watch*

get your times right
>>
>>8960062
it does but at least it is more dwarfish (it could be way better tho)
>>
>>8960186
yeah but people had to read the book in order to hate the movie
>>
>>8960229
your mom was underaged when she had you
>>
>>8960062
both Kili and his brother had yellow beards in the book.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.