[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be aware of your ignorance as socrates was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: p-p-p-prankster.png (28KB, 997x552px) Image search: [Google]
p-p-p-prankster.png
28KB, 997x552px
how to be aware of your ignorance as socrates was?
>>
Learn to dialectics.
>>
>>8959794
Socrates didnt go to Harvard
>>
>>8959899
lmao what a retard!
>>
by jumping into the unknown, into the obscure and mysterious, into the formless from which all forms come.

>>8959802
wrong. dialectics is just a way to avoid taking a real risk.
>>
>>8960023
>Socrates didnt go to Harvard
my dubs seemed to imply otherwise
>>
>>8959794
What do I know?
Answer: x, y, z, 1, 2, 3

Everything else is my ignorance
>>
>>8959794
yes, he Was
>>
>>8959794
knowing nothing works. socrates never met me
>>
>>8960413
he wouldve eaten you alive and probably fucked u too cuz hes a crazy for sex guy
>>
File: 1484053236795.png (261KB, 346x372px) Image search: [Google]
1484053236795.png
261KB, 346x372px
>>8960045
>by jumping into the unknown, into the obscure and mysterious, into the formless from which all forms come.
that sounds sly, my friend. What is unknown? What is formless?
>>
>>8959794
Look what I found!
>>
File: Cicada.png (53KB, 997x552px) Image search: [Google]
Cicada.png
53KB, 997x552px
>>8961164
>This
>>
>>8959794
Play video games, and I am not even joking. Only competitive video games. One way to learn what you are doing wrong vs what you are doing right is competing against other individuals on a level playing field, and in this day and age video games such as Star Craft, LoL and Dota or CS offer this competition endlessly, about as much as you can take. Playing isn't enough though, you have to analyse not only your previous game plays but people whom you know are better than you. If you do this enough eventually you will be able to pick you own and everyone else faults out.

Studies are coming out which scientifically prove this.
>>
>>8961175
what the fuck that's so weird. i dislike cs, played a little but i wasnt getting or something like that.
>>8961167
do you like my drawing? What do those number mean?
>>
File: psychedelic_cures.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic_cures.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
>>8959794
Vaporize DMT, and you'll realize you don't know jack shit. Socrates took part in the Eleusinian Mysteries and received some a psychedelic brew to drink--that is probably how he became aware he was ignorant about a lot of stuff.
>>
>>8961218
You probably have a virus.
>>
>>8961272
hhehe shit right on, but im already kinda crazy xD xD xD
>>
>>8961279
like in the game or what?
>>
>>8959794
just b urself bruh
>>
>>8961019
precisely. you cannot define it using language. language fixes. life is in flux. you dont fix what is in flux by naming it, you just break yourself from it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.