[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Do it.
>>
Yesterday I bought cleaning supplies and hardcore cleaned my entire apartment for hours on end, getting up early and skipping a meeting to make sure I had enough time, because I had a girl coming over in the evening. She had to cancel at the last minute, so I sat in my pointlessly clean apartment, got slightly drunk, ate three entire bags of individual Reese's peanut butter cups, and watched an entire Minecraft Let's Play.
>>
>>8959410
I'm sorry anon. I hate these things
>>
File: 1484013310816.jpg (22KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484013310816.jpg
22KB, 393x600px
>>8959410
saved, love it
>>
>>8959410
Sounds comfy as fuck, the particular kind of comfy brought on by a momentary binge in mindless entertainment and sensual pleasure carved into the endless swathe of tedium, anxiety, and disappointment.

I used to clean my apartment when I knew my gf was coming over, and I wouldn't let her in before the cleaning was done; I thought she would think less of me if she saw the state in which I normally dwell. One day I got too drunk and she had to help me vomit chunks of half digested food into the sink, and the fact that she still loved me after that made me realise that it wasn't so bad if there was grease on the stove. The day she threw a used teabag into my recycling bin, I knew she wouldn't notice stains on the carpet or hairs on the bathroom floor. I had to break up with her eventually for reasons not entirely unrelated to her lack of observation. I still have stains on my bed sheets that remind me of the better parts of our relationship.
>>
>>8959392
I have better things to do
>>
>>8959505
I don't think so.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.