[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DFW Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dfw4.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dfw4.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Hey, lit.

I edited together that DFW interview that you get the memes from into a shorter format.

Please watch it and tell me if it makes sense in the way it was edited or if I need to re-edit it to be easier to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8juL7cdGj40&feature=youtu.be
>>
What do you mean by shorter format
>>
>>8952823
The original interview is around an hour and a half.

I have condensed most of his points down to about 17 minutes so it's just easier to watch.

The stuff I took out is largely him just being overly self critical or repeating the points in different ways.

The full interview is worth a watch but I just wanted something easier to share.
>>
Infinite jest hasn't been translated in my country, would someone care to send me their copy? I really don't wanna read the PDF
>>
>>8952728
I read somewhere that Wallace was really insecure of his profuse sweating and bad skin. I never realized just how bad his skin was until I watch this interview and also the one with Charlie Rose, Franken and Leyner.
>>
>>8953010
so you cut out the parts we watch it for then, good job
>>
>>8953102
The one with all his weird ticks already exists.
>>
>>8952728
why would anyone want to watch more than once in the first place?
>>
>>8953222
I mean, the whole reason I did it was to cut down on the amount of time.
>>
>>8953230
nothing in the interview is that enlightening tho. doesn't he talk about kafka in this and how his study don't find him funny.
>>
>>8953248
I think he says some good stuff about consumerism and the aversion in popular culture to anything that requires even the slightest amount of self reflection.
>>
>>8952728
Thank you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>8952728
doing gods work anon

keep spreadig the good news
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.