[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good stories about chocolate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 20170109_113359.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170109_113359.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
What are some good stories about chocolate?
>>
>>8950572
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Chocolat
That's literally the only books that I can think of that are even about that topic, to say nothing of quality. Why do you ask anon?
>>
Dune if you think spice is chocolates
>>
Huckleberry Finn if you think Jim is chocolate
>>
A Scanner Darkly if you think the death chem is tasty chocolate
>>
Ulysses if you think insubstantial allusions and wet noodle prose are chocolate.
>>
>>8950596
There's also these. Can't speak for the quality or otherwise:

Like Water for Chocolate
The Chocolate War
>>
War and Chocolate
Chocolate's Rainbow
>>
The Brother's Chocolate was a great book over a couple of bros fighting over a piece of dark chocolate. Little did they know their dad had some milk chocolate in his cognac case the whole time.
>>
>>8950572
a tale of two chocolates
>>
The Chocolate-Homer
The tale of a war between Troy and the Greeks because Paris steals the Chocolate of another man, and the Greeks win through some cunning subterfuge and a giant chocolate horse.
>>
Honestly check out Rupi Kaur I know she has some great poems on chocolate.
>>
Did that chocolate fall on the floor?!
Now world's destiny is condemn. Someone, call the army. TWW is coming.
>>
>>8951073
Finally someone realized it
>>
Chocolate cake by michael rosen
>>
>>8950572
Laura Esquivel - Like Water for Chocolate
>>
>>8950572
Like Water for Chocolate
>>
>>8950572
life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get
>>
>>8951990
YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT RIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8952002
lyfe iz lke box off checolets xd<<< tyou neva know what gona get?
>>
>>8950572
Fear and Trembling if you think the Knight of Faith is chocolate
>>
>>8950682
I think The Chocolate War was pretty good, but then again I read it when I was a kid so I don't know.
>>
1984 talks about chocolate rations
>>
i wne t to suck aon a black chics chololcate nips xd!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.