[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else's life improve drastically after readin nietzsche?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nietzsche-colour.jpg (400KB, 960x1243px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche-colour.jpg
400KB, 960x1243px
anyone else's life improve drastically after readin nietzsche?
>>
>>8946976
>Read Nietzsche
>Tried to be Übermensch
>Failed miserably
>Now depressed
>>
I started shitposting on /lit/
>>
>>8947020
I only recently started shitposting on /lit/. Do I just read Zarathustra straight away or are there other Nietzsche works that I should read before it.

I'll probably read them all eventually anyway.
>>
Where should i start with Nietzsche?
>>
>>8947032
Beyond good and evil. Then read everything else. Then read beyond good and evil again.
>>
File: 1473774500832.gif (3MB, 280x208px) Image search: [Google]
1473774500832.gif
3MB, 280x208px
>>8946976
Other than the first two parts of Genealogy, I've put off reading Nietzsche until I finish the Kant and post-Kant era. Currently understanding Fichte and I'll be moving on to Schopenhauer soon; and then, finally, to Nietzsche.

If he isn't as brilliant as I was promised I will be surely disappointed.
>>
>want to read Nietzsche
>hesitate to buy the books because the cashier might think I'm an edgelord
I suppose this makes me the Last Man.
>>
>>8946976
Not initially, but it did after I read Deleuze's Nietzsche and Philosophy and Klussowski's Nietzsche and the Vicious Circle.

Nietzsche's posthumous fragments are where it's at.
>>
>>8947020
Thanks 4 ur service
>>
>>8946976
if by improve you mean it got drastically better

and also drastically worse
>>
>>8947043

That's not very übermensch of you, anon.
>>
>>8946976
Exact opposite 2bh.
>>
>>8946976
No and I seriously doubt you if you say it did.
>>
>>8947055
BGE/GM are great shit, HATH/TGS are full of great half baked ideas. On Truth and Lies in the Nonmoral Sense and On the Use and Abuse of History should actually be mandatory reading for any humanities education.

But the Nachlass just bring it all together. So much of his published work is made so much clearer by some time spent with them.
>>
>>8947039
gREAKT MOKEY: WHAT IS THIS MONKEY TYPE CALLED AGAINß
>>
>>8947043
The cashier laughed at me when I bought nietzsche and said "wow you're absolutely amusing".
>>
>>8947119
that is when you're supposed to unsheathe your katana-like wit and skewer him.
>>
No, not even a little bit.
>>
File: 1483573036904.gif (2MB, 293x163px) Image search: [Google]
1483573036904.gif
2MB, 293x163px
>being so autistic that you think your problems can be solved by a dead madman
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.