[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Who wins?
>>
>>8946497
Camus was a novelist so it's unfair to compare his philosophy with that of an actual philosopher

Luckily for him, Sartre is not an actual philosopher. He's a googly eyed hack fraud who couldn't read Heidegger to save his life.

So Camus wins
>>
Camus easily.
disclaimer: I have only read Camus
>>
Camus because he's nice to the dog
>>
>>8946518
>Not a philosopher

What is Myth of Sisyphus and The Rebel? Besides, his novels are heavily drenched in his philosophy of Absurdism, and later anti-nihilism.
>>
>>8946497
what a stupid question
>>
they're both hack frauds who peddled obscurantist nonsense to fuck young pussy except Camus did it better so I guess he wins.
>>
>>8946672
This.

Sartre seems like a cat person
>>
>>8946518
Camus has a PhD in philosophy while Sartre was getting drunk with his buddies in Paris, who's the real philosopher here?
>>
>>8946497
The doggo obviously
>>
>>8946737
this
>>
>>8946746
Neither.

Like I said, Camus himself refused to be thought of as a philosopher and preferred to see himself as a novelist with philosophical themes (like Dostoevsky), while Sartre was just Sartre, a goon who larped as a public intellectual, with the single most bananas ontology known to man

And while we're on the topic, FUCK Simone de Beauvoir and FUCK the Second Sex.
>>
>>8946801
/thread
>>
the publisher who makes millions when all the millennial swine still gobble up this garbage out of the proverbial rough of pop """""philosophy"""""

I can tell you who loses;western civilization.
>>
File: bad faith.gif (725KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
bad faith.gif
725KB, 500x425px
>>8946497
Mauritio Marlow-Pontius
>>
Is it a contest?
>>
>>8946497
Camus because he's handsome and I'd suck his dick and not Sartre's.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.