[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*tips fedora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Spinoza.jpg (406KB, 1377x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Spinoza.jpg
406KB, 1377x1600px
*tips fedora
>>
>>8945884
Are you fucking imply Spinoza is edgy ?
Spinoza was way ahead of his time, that's all.

inb4
> boi felt for the shitpost
>>
>>8947087
Why would you bump this shit bait thread?
>>
>>8947090
To talk about Spinoza, oc
His meaning of monism, rationalism and determinism (althought it's still not clear about him) are on point, he didn't even need all the enlightement from science to get it right, he just used basic mathematics to create a book that holds nothing but truth.
> muh descartes was wrong about everything else besides the truth in ego cogito sum
>>
>>8947090
shut the fuck up

if I ever see you in real life I'll beat the shit out of you
>>
File: butterfly, the cunt 3.png (673KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly, the cunt 3.png
673KB, 500x775px
>>8947090
>>
>>8947109
Not only would I beat the shit out of you, I'd make you eat it all up.

>>8947103
Then start a thread yourself with some meaning behind it. W/e.
>>
>>8947103
>Ethics holds nothing but truth
wew lad
>>
>>8947125
> dismissing my argument by using a weak onomatopeia
wew lad
>>
>>8947134
It's true. It demonstrates a lack of critical thinking on your part if you think some book written 300 years ago is right about everything
>>
>>8947140
Well, you're as irrationnal as I am to think that the time occuring between the lifetime of the writer and mine has anything to do with its truth.
Spinioza got will right by saying that we are only thinking being free because we don't anything about the causes of our own will.
Benjamin Libet (1983) and other neuropsychologists after him (like in 2006 for instance) proved him right by showing that we're only concious of our choice a mere 10 seconds before the brain decided for us. They could predict the choice of the subject depend on him brain activation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.