[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone, I am a lazy fatass fuck. It takes me 7 fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1454176353419.jpg (55KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1454176353419.jpg
55KB, 460x276px
Hello everyone, I am a lazy fatass fuck. It takes me 7 fucking years to write a penny-dreadful, film-script based "novel". And it doesn't matter that it's my full time fucking job, literally the only thing I'm required to do, or that I jack off at 67 years of age by taking bum fuck vacations all over the world to live off the prestige of my now stagnate series that I can't fucking finish, that I'm constantly giving interviews and bullshit for the industry, and that I'm writing OTHER books that literally no one gives a fuck about. That's right, I'm not writing for the series that is the sole reason for all my fame and which everyone wants, no, I write other books that are truly shit and no one gives a fuck about. And when those that gave me all this money call me out on this shit, the best I can do is twiddle my fat fingers, flip them off and then whine on my blog about how ashamed I am of being a lazy fatass fuck. Oh, did I mention that I waste time playing videogames? I have all this responsibility, I'm 67 fucking years old and I waste time playing videogames, because that's really going to get the job done and get all these people off my back. Did I mention I'm a lazy fatass fuck?
>>
>>8940585
>caring this much about meme literature

stop shitting up the board
>>
>>8940598
Epic meme response, my friend. Well said!
>>
>>8940603
stop reading fantasy
>>
>>8940622
>says the christfag who probably jerks off to Dostoevsky
Toppest of keks
>>
>>8940585
Why are you made he's taking vacations? Anyone who wants to hear the end of the series is a shitlord. Let him do as he wishes, he's "earned" it at least.
>>
>>8940585
>I have all this responsibility
No, he doesn't. When people buy his books, they're not buying rights to his future writing. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. Besides, given the state of that series, why do you care? The TV show will wrap it up better and quicker.
>>
>>8940585
It doesn't matter. The show will end first and that will be the canon ending.
>>
>>8943699
He might release book 6 by the time the show ends, but he'll probably die before book 7 is done, leaving the show with the canon ending.

The show has had the right idea with pruning back characters to focus on the run to the finish. Gurm should learn from it, rather than focusing more and more on sideline shit introducing yet more characters.
>>
disgusting genre fiction plebs
>>
File: 1415153635216.png (686KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1415153635216.png
686KB, 480x473px
>>8943802
m'lady
>>
>>8940633
Dostoevsky was a heretic you retard.
>>
>>8943841
Nvm I was thinking Tolstoy. I'm a retard as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.