[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it important to /know/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Clipboard01.jpg (54KB, 230x746px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
54KB, 230x746px
Is it important to /know/?
>>
>>8936590
Now I'd like a glass of bourbon and a smoke. Thanks OP.
>>
>>8936590
i know that i know nothing.

but actually the love is the answer
>>
the only important thing to know is where to stop in your knowledge quest. cause it can be infinite.
>>
>>8938359
That sounds like such a defeatist attitude. Like when you grow old(er) and realize you're not really going to make it and you're just like everyone else.
>>
>>8936590
Nobody knows anything in an absolute sense. We exist in a state of predictive analysis based on algorithmic processing of patterns perceived by empirical senses. However, beyond the limits of c-bound data, there exists an extratemporal set of information connected through quantum entanglement, and represents a sum-total of all possible outcomes of the collapsing of all possible superpositional states of sub-atomic particles/waves. Thus, we have the sense of instinct and history of our genetic capacity of interpreting the universe alongside the esoteric understanding of our inevitable co-creation of our own universe. This will become more common as truth on a logarithmic function as we continue along our present vector of spacetime toward the singularity. The most pragmatic thing to do, therefore, is to breathe. We already know all we need to know; now is the time when our greatest challenge is to learn how to exist.
>>
>>8938370
make what. everything is already there. here.
>>
>>8938466
how do i quantum-entangle a gf so i could pragmatically breathe?
>>
>>8938468
>>8938359
it's antisocial to become too smart, right?
>>
>>8938508
what do you mean
>>
>>8938529
well, what do you mean by your post

>cause it can be infinite.
>>
>>8938539
the quest for knowledge can be infinite if you dont know when to stop it.
>>
Is that that french guy
>>
>>8938590
why is it pivotal to stop it, hombre
>>
>>8938597
you couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>8938604
because then it becomes and end in itself and whatever it gives you wont be used but just further developed and developed without end.
>>
>>8938501
You already have. Just stop looking in this dimension, and you'll find that she's been there the whole time.

Protip: she may manifest in different bodies throughout your physical life, and that's okay.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.