[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immorality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maquiavelo.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
maquiavelo.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
Read machiaveli the prince and it took 3 hours. Am I doing it right?
>>
Yep, every book is a contest and you have to clock in your read times.

Also, any meal you don't wolf down in under 20 minutes is a disgrace to yourself and your family, so clock that shit, too.
>>
>>8929864
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8929903
>wolf down in under twenty minutes

Are there people who eat for longer than five minutes?

Except fat people?
>>
>>8929864
>>8929903
yeah and you might wanna accelerate the eating process by inserting the food in your anus
>>
>>8929917
>Are there people who eat for longer than five minutes?

Yes. They're people who can afford more than ramen and water.
>>
>>8929917
Of course. Adults sometimes enjoy their food while relaxing after a hard day at work. You should try that when you grow up anon.
>>
>>8929926
>>8929933
top tier food is generally served in small portions, you fat yanks
>>
>>8929864
As long as you understood the book you are fine, and if you aren't then just reread it
Everyone here needs to calm down, there's nothing wrong than reading a bit fast
>>
>>8929933
ive never understood, people take a bite, and then they pause before taking the next one. It seems to serve no purpose that I can see, and just the idea of it feels so unnatural that I cannot muster it
>>
>>8929963
Op here. I have a friend that saw me eating quickly after a workout or something and I've always been criticized for eating quickly and I can't believe people have the nerve to say this like they're so concerned about other people that they will judge them on their eating habits which is a very rare occurrence to be in the presence of someone and watching them eat and critiquing their every move. Anyway you guys why aren't you enjoying your food.
And yes I understood the book
>>
>>8929950
But if you do not commit the material to memory and seriously think about it while reading it, there is literally no point in picking the book up i nthe first place.

The goal is not to get to the end with rapidity, it is to understand the text and have it enter and enrich your mind.
>>
>>8929963
>Being this autistic
You should be able to see that some people enjoy pacing and savoring their food, the pleasure isn't all in the sating of hunger.

It's a bit different with reading, a good book makes it possible to blast through it.
>>
>>8929864
Silly anon, you can finish it in 5 minutes, you just read Ecclesiastical Principates then decide to stop.
>The Prince invariably leads to bad acid trips otherwise
>>
>>8929864
Machiavelli literally looks like your 8 year old disgusting nephew who wants to play your video games
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.