[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i start with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ug.jpg (71KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
ug.jpg
71KB, 393x600px
where do i start with him?
>>
>>8929192
the cookbook.
>>
>>8929291
needs more meat
>>
>>8929297
>eating calamitous food
>>
Derrida is a hack
>>
Mystique of Enlightenment is all you need.
>>
>>8929319
kek
>>
File: ug.png (1018KB, 853x730px) Image search: [Google]
ug.png
1018KB, 853x730px
>>8929291
>tfw no portable kitchen
>>
i have no solutions, but don't want anyone else to know this, so i simply use words and terms to disguise the fact that i'm personally in deep confusion about everything. i never admit it, but i know all too well that others have gained enlightenment and deep understanding of themselves and of the world. but i know even more that i will never have it. this bred in me a profound feeling of envy. consequently i now play games with words and concepts to get by, to fool others, spread confusion and explore cul-de-sacs since i've no way of finding or traveling the high roads toward reality. i'm envious of other men's work and achievement. and secretly know how pathetic i am. so i subtly debunk everything discovered and made by those i envy, even if it means discounting everything that has been done and said by the greats. what is more, if i practice and do this expertly enough, i'll fool most people around me, and actually feel better about my self and personal lot. i might even attract some media attention and some followers. i might attract people even more confused and lost than i am myself, and they'll really dig me. the world turns out to be full of such ghosts looking for light in someone else. so i perfect my pseudo-philosophical drivel, cut off the end of other people's sentences, refuse to answer direct questions, and hope i can hypnotize them with my oriental mystique. i'm U. G. Krishnamurti...a man who has remained in the puddles of life with a stick boat instead of heading out to sea in a real ship on a real journey of discovery...i'm a man who set out to scale mountains but got no further than the garden gate because of a stone in his shoe.
>>
>>8929970
>i have no solutions
Burden of proof that there are Solutions is on you.

>don't want anyone else to know this
He said it all the time.

>i know even more that i will never have it.
Except he did say he had it.

>to fool others
He constantly told people to fuck off.

>so i subtly debunk everything discovered
If they were so great they wouldn't be so easily debunked. And UG is anything but subtle.

>refuse to answer direct questions
Except he doesn't, he actually gets pretty specific at times.

>hope i can hypnotize them with my oriental mystique
Yeah. It's UG that has oriental mystique. Not someone like Jiddu "born to save the world" Krishnamurti. Not Buddha or Krishna that had thousands of years of literature and temples and statues backing them up. No, it's totally the guy that rejected all that after a lifetime of being pointlessly led on.

>a man who has remained in the puddles of life with a stick boat instead of heading out to sea in a real ship on a real journey of discovery...i'm a man who set out to scale mountains but got no further than the garden gate because of a stone in his shoe.
Big words. Still just words.
>>
>>8929858
>implying im not raw vegan and all i need is a small knife
>>
File: Lacan 4.png (165KB, 517x479px) Image search: [Google]
Lacan 4.png
165KB, 517x479px
>>8929319
Nice.
>>
>le pseudo nihilist sophist pajeet
You don't start with him. Leave it to a poo in loo to try and undermine 2000 years of western thinking, while we seek actual answers. Pure ressentiment.
>>
>>8932315
>undermine 2000 years of western thinking
i didnt know buddhism and hinduism were western
>>
>>8932337
No, you idiot, his entire philosophy is an attack on the very basis of thinking that has produced some of the most profound thinkers of all time. Anyways, anybody older than 16 should be able to see through his bullshit.
>>
>>8932337
Buddhism and hinduism are not compatible at all with western thought.
>>
>>8932364
whoa cool did you just read his wikipedia page? his whole shit is based on his critique of buddhist enlightenment you retard
>>
>>8929970
>a man who has remained in the puddles of life with a stick boat instead of heading out to sea in a real ship on a real journey of discovery
Spooked as fuck, take your business coaching 101 elsewhere.
>>
>>8932315
>while we seek actual answers
Call me when we find some.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.