[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a story but I don't remember, what board it was on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1289384_orig.jpg (28KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1289384_orig.jpg
28KB, 550x400px
Few years ago a guy was talking about the story which he has begun creating in his mind.

It was few years ago and I really can't remember much of it, unfortunately. It was supposed to be about some tiny people living in our world. They were trying to protect their world from some kind of evil creatures. Anon has been successively describing the plot and the protagonists of his tale. The protagonist meets girl, they together fight the evil creatures, get married and have children. In later part of the story the parents sacrifice their lives in order to save their children, which survives and like their parents fight monster.

You may say that the story is cheesy but after couple of years I still remember that thread and I'm curious if anyone else remembers the Anon's story.

You could feel that Anon was an introvert. I believe he has said that he had came up with the idea when he was in primary/secondary school (he was looking at a tree and started thinking about mentioned tiny people). He started developing the story and said that in 20-something years he will have written a book.

Does anyone remember the thread or have pics of it? Or maybe you're reading this Anon. How's writting the book going?
>>
>>8927065
>writting

So uneducated pieces of shit like you are the reason the fantasy genre is still alive?
>>
>>8927103
t. undergrad
>>
>>8927124
Keep it up, man, there are many more mistakes
>>
>>8927065
yeah im bumping this cause i remember it also from back when i used to browse r/4chan
>>
>>8929662
Thanks. I would love to read the book. Or that thread once again, at least.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.