[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend to me leftist literature that isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tfw can't suck borgias cock.jpg (109KB, 1482x785px) Image search: [Google]
tfw can't suck borgias cock.jpg
109KB, 1482x785px
Can anyone recommend to me leftist literature that isn't a pseudo crock of shit?

Ideally something that isn't just liberalism.Thankyou
>>
>>8925671
Tolstoi, Dostoevski if you misread him, Stirner, Nietzsche, The God Delusion, Aristotle's Hefty Organ
>>
>>8925671
Start with the Greeks
>>
>>8925780
>Stirner
fedora-lord whose ideas could only work in a world populated entirely by Stirners

>Nietzsche
>leftist
lol
>>
>>8925780
>The God Delusion
>Stirner
Sorry if I was unclear

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND TO ME LEFTIST LITERATURE THAT ISN'T A PSEUDO CROCK OF SHIT
>>
>>8925810

The Inoperative Community - Jean-Luc Nancy
Look for some political works by Bataille
>>
File: zizek.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>8925671
The Conquest of Bread and Violence are pretty good
>>
>>8925671
All great literauture is subconsciously left wing
>>
File: young hitler.jpg (351KB, 1014x1428px) Image search: [Google]
young hitler.jpg
351KB, 1014x1428px
Down and Out in Paris and London
>>
>>8925671
No, because you think all leftist things are liberalism, and therefore crocks of shit. You've already equated the terms (liberal=leftist=shit), so fuck off and grow up.
>>
>>8925951
No I haven't you dumb cunt that's literally your shitty interpretation. Fucking hell I tried to make it the exact opposite but I guess retards like you will always exist in this world.
>>
>>8925998
Son, if you are so blinded by your own stupidity that you can't name a "leftist" book that you don't think is shit, than my statement is true. Try to use your addled brain a bit. If you were thinking straight, you wouldn't have that absurd problem in the first place. Most literature is left wing, obviously, because most right-wingers fucking hate creativity and the arts. If you think liberal views are pseudo crocks of shit, stop reading fiction and have a nice life.
>>
Some of my favorites:

Patriarchy and Accumulation on a World Scale - Maria Mies
Mutual Aid - Peter Kropotkin
The Ego and its Own - Max Stirner
The Sword and the Dollar - Michael Parenti
First as Tragedy, then as Farce - Slavoj Zizek
Subjects of Desire: Hegelian Reflections in Twentieth-Century France - Judith Butler
The Eclipse of Reason - Max Horkheimer
The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State - Friedrich Engels
Wage Labour and Capital - Karl Marx
The Fundamentals of Revolutionary Communism - Amadeo Bordiga
The Accumulation of Capital - Rosa Luxemburg
>>
>>8926038
1. I specifically ruled out liberalism because I wanted actual left wing books
2. I don't want pseudo shit (most anarchist literatire or Hitchens-tier)
Is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>8926047
yeah check out my stuff, it's all very anti-liberal
>>8926041
>>
>>8926041
>Subjects of Desire: Hegelian Reflections in Twentieth-Century France - Judith Butler

mah nigga
>>
>>8926047
Yes. Explain what you mean by "actual left wing literature," and you might get more precise answers. You're throwing around terms that cover huge areas. and are partly subjective.
>>
>>8925671
You should ask here
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>8926041
I've read The Ego and Its Own and didn't particularly like it but I'll definitely check out the rest of your recommendations :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.