[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone a penpal with a prisoner? Mite b kewl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1398751269500.jpg (34KB, 305x374px) Image search: [Google]
1398751269500.jpg
34KB, 305x374px
Is anyone a penpal with a prisoner? Mite b kewl.
>>
>>8924554
Would be pretty based to find a redpilled prisoner (maybe part of the Aryan brotherhood)
>>
>>8924561

yeah super based dude fuck off back to pol
>>
>>8924554
>become pen pal with qt girl prisoner
>in 10 years she is released and moves in with you
>very loving
>constant sex
>has complete adoration for you
>kills you in your sleep after 2 months
Could be cool
>>
>>8924554
Wife did it for years - she wrote to a guy who had killed a few people. Oddly, I don't remember his name, but she stopped corresponding with him over a decade ago. Really, you should do it. Read up on people who were sent to prison, and when you identify with one, or sympathize in some way, just write and introduce yourself. The time they have to ruminate and reflect often lends itself to a perspective you won't find elsewhere. If you're concerned about being tracked down, just use a fake name and a P.O. Box.
>>
>>8924567
>tfw no homicidal loving penpal prisoner gf

Why would you introduce me to this fantasy knowing it will never come to fruition, Anon?
>>
File: z-249565.jpg (13KB, 165x350px)
z-249565.jpg
13KB, 165x350px
>Hi, my name is Samantha Mayse. I’m an extremely fun, energetic 26 year old woman. I love the outdoors, 4-wheeling, volleyball, watching movies and shopping. I’m your average city girl full of adventure. Traveling is something I started doing before my incarceration and would love to continue the journey.

>I’ve learned a lot since my crime including things I should and shouldn’t do and people I shouldn’t associate with. I’ve been furthering my education, taking college classes and will continue doing anything to better myself.

I’m> looking for a friendship that will develop into something everlasting, someone to share the small moments in life with because those are the ones that mean the most.

>You can email me on jpay and I hope to hear from you soon. I promise it won’t be a letdown. Have a nice day!

>Incarcerated for: Murder, Robbery 1st

[x] loves the outdoors
[x] loves traveling
[x] has learned what things she should and should do

What do you guys think? Should I pull the trigger?
>>
>>8924766
>being this omega
>>
File: 0318422[1].jpg (112KB, 480x640px)
0318422[1].jpg
112KB, 480x640px
>>8924771
No, omega would be going for her after I found this out:

>Height: 5' 07"
>Weight: 220

lol these bitches don't stand a chance
>>
>>8924783
>>8924766
>being this stoked about life in prison

mirin her attitude tobedesu
>>
>>8924766
>>8924783

go for it. shit happens, i feel her.
>>
>>8924766
don't these girls have email?
>>
>>8924567
>become pen pal with qt girl prisoner
>in 10 years she is released and moves in with you
>very loving
>constant sex
>has complete adoration for you
>one of her old drug dealer boyfriends hunts her down
>he murders both of you brutally

ftfy
>>
File: 13-28-28-seneca.jpg (15KB, 210x300px)
13-28-28-seneca.jpg
15KB, 210x300px
>>8924554
>he doesn't realise that illness of the soul is contagious
>>
>>8924561
lmao what the fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.