[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else dislike YA? I'm going to be making some generalisations here, but for example its usual simplicity, its usual lack of depth, its usual lack of emotional complexity, often dealing with simplistic themes and/or black and white morality.
>>
>>8920120
>Does anyone else dislike YA?

No we all like it here
>>
>>8920120
Yeah we have 17 threads daily, instead of posting threads about books or literary movements we actually like.

We need to constitute our idealized self-image against the evil normies, women, brainlets, etc. so this is much more important. Share away, can't wait to agree with you.
>>
>>8920122
And your post is doing what, exactly? Constituting your idealized self-image against something? You're a pretentious faggot. Go start a thread about something you want to talk about. Don't come into other people's threads to complain they didn't start a thread for you. I can't imagine your mentality. Yeah, bro. Just go into every thread on the board and go "You didn't post exactly what I wanted? Fuck off, retard!!"
>>
>>8920144
>implying I haven't already started 3 quality threads that barely get any replies because everyone is busy talking about women, reddit, and Harry Potter
>>
>>8920147

link us up famalam.
>>
Great observations, it's not like we have the same fucking posts throughout the day, you deserve a Nobel for your fascinating discovery.

Now fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>8920120
I fucking hate Hungry Caterpillar too, it's such a shallow, childish piece of shit.
>>
>>8920120
OP here, just to be clear, I haven't posted since the very first post.
>>
>>8920173
You should keep it that way on 4chan.
>>
>>8920173
Off to a good start, now please continue not posting for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8920173
Maybe if you weren't a retarded newfag and lurked for a couple of hours you could have actually avoided the embarrassment which is this thread.
>>
File: giantforeheadedfaggot.png (3MB, 2800x1622px) Image search: [Google]
giantforeheadedfaggot.png
3MB, 2800x1622px
>>8920120

OP I think you're being too harsh here. Look at the opening of Fault in Our Stars for instance, it's worthy of any discussion.

" A. Despair is a Sickness in the Spirit, in the Self, and So It May
Assume a Triple Form: in Despair at Not Being Conscious of Having
a Self (Despair Improperly So Called); in Despair at Not Willing to
Be Oneself; in Despair at Willing to Be Oneself.
Man is spirit. But what is spirit? Spirit is the self. But what is the self?
The self is a relation which relates itself to its own self, or it is that in
the relation [which accounts for it] that the relation relates itself to its
own self; the self is not the relation but [consists in the fact] that the
relation relates itself to its own self. Man is a synthesis of the infinite
and the finite, of the temporal and the eternal, of freedom and
necessity, in short it is a synthesis. A synthesis is a relation between
two factors. So regarded, man is not yet a self.
In the relation between two, the relation is the third term as a negative
unity, and the two relate themselves to the relation, and in the relation
to the relation; such a relation is that between soul and body, when
man is regarded as soul. If on the contrary the relation relates itself to
its own self, the relation is then the positive third term, and this is the
self. "

Is this is a daring shot from Green in a deliberate parody of Hegel and the impossibility of an objective self; or is it a more nuanced attempt by our man Green - to show how the self-contradiction of mind and body necessitate a paradoxical savior?

I'd be very interested in discussion of this.
>>
>>8920193
funny
>>
OP is a faggot, lol.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.