[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my taste, /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: books.png (809KB, 779x584px) Image search: [Google]
books.png
809KB, 779x584px
rate my taste, /lit/
>>
>>8919832
it is white, and it is trasch! nigga!
>>
How do you rate the book on the right?
>>
>>8919841
im gonna be honest it isnt it even mine, only the IJ is. i'd like to know how white trash is too, the title has me interested.
>>
>>8919841
not op, but it's good but the lion's share of the content deal with the south, so if you're hoping for a general survey of the culture of and attitudes toward the working class of the entire united states, you may be disappointed. it's not bad tho, pirate a copy and skim it for shit that interests you
>>
starting my 2nd year at college for a liberal arts degree / 10
>>
>>8919867
emplying white trash wouldn't be part of a labor history class not literature, instead of pretending to be college educated, why don't u go enroll, registration for spring semester is now open!
>>
File: 1482020091636.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482020091636.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
>>8919871
>not knowing what a liberal arts degree is but still trying to insult someone
>>
>>8919883
>not knowing "liberal arts" degree only exist in community college and eventually you will have to pick a real major when you lower the average iq at a state uni by transferring there
>>
>>8919908
Are you really this dumb, or just still in high school and trying to show off on the internet?
>>
>>8919913
https://admissions.yale.edu/majors-and-academic-programs

do u see liberal arts on there, fuckface?

http://mitadmissions.org/discover/majors

nope, not there either, oops, looks like ur a pseud and a pleb who doesn't know shit

majoring in liberal arts would be like majoring in stem, it's an umbrella term that groups a range of majors, lol tard
>>
>>8919916
Are you making a joke or are you fucking blind?

From the Yale page:

>True to the mission of liberal arts

>"A Liberal Arts Education"

Fucking pseuds.
>>
File: 1482906872524.png (134KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
1482906872524.png
134KB, 600x342px
>>8919920
>majoring in liberal arts would be like majoring in stem, it's an umbrella term that groups a range of majors, lol tard

Deleted your old post and then finally figured it out? Jesus christ. Well at least that was enlightening for one of us.
>>
>>8919922
a liberal arts education is not that same has majoring in "liberal arts" sorry you've been exposed as an uneducated piece of shit, fuck off back to the video game and cartoon boards plz thank u
>>
Cuck core.
>>
>Isenberg
>>
>>8919939
that's why u should pirate it and skim it, not pay 40$ for it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.