[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any writer/creator here? Are you able to share your work with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1483140807431[1].jpg (194KB, 1024x890px) Image search: [Google]
1483140807431[1].jpg
194KB, 1024x890px
Any writer/creator here? Are you able to share your work with others? Are you already the laughing stock of your friends/colleagues?

Since my work is not too serious and in the past I was too confident to share it with others now nobody will ever take me serious and I won't be able to lay my hands in any girl. I basically killed myself in college.
>>
I am creator.
>>
Most people here at least write short stories
If you're hella into an art form you tend to have a desire to try your hand at it, and most people can read and write, so most people here have tried their hand at writing and most have aspirations of being a writer.
>>
>>8916114
I'm working on a philosophical work regarding the arguments for the existence of God (cosmological, teleoglogical and ontological). My idea is a holistic approach to all the 3 kinds of arguments in order to prove the rationality of creed.

I am indeed ashamed to share it, but I'm planning on asking one of the professors at uni if he is willing to read it. I don't have high hopes. Actually, I have no hopes at all. Ugh
>>
I suck samoan Peni$ at writing.

I showed my friends my stuff out of a bleeding narcissism and they all lied to me to say it was good.

And I don't say that with a shred of repressed braggadocio, just the crippling shame of the feeling that even your closest friends don't care enough to tell you the truth about what's closest to you and how far short it falls.

I wanna lie in a fucking culvert and disappear into a stack of rotten autumn leaves.
>>
File: IMG_20151029_105912.jpg (155KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151029_105912.jpg
155KB, 768x1280px
>>8916114
I "created" pic related knowing exactly how it'd be received. I needed to do it and put it out there even if I knew it'd be a fruitless endeavor from the start.
>>
I can barely express myself properly in 4chan threads or in person. I very often struggle to find the correct word and when I do I'm unsure how to place it into a sentence. There's no point me trying my hand at creative writing.
>>
borzoi are the most patrician dog breed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.