[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"wow really made me think" the book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

"wow really made me think" the book
>>
think the book what
>>
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
>>
>>8911433
Amazingly written, isn't it? AND it's minimalist.
>>
Ender's saga. Near the end of the series where the books get more philosophical.
>>
>>8911504
not OP, i loved his style man but i read his other book choke and the story wasn't that good:/ know any other good ones from him I should read?
>>
>>8911433
1984 by George Orwell
>>
>>8911433
>not murakami

>>8911440
this isn't even a book, its pathetic
>>
>>8912229
For me it's A Wild Sheep Chase and Kafka on the Shore, specifically
>>
>>8911433
A shallow, but shiny, Marxist critique, yet again. Consider Tyler's dream society of animal skin clad peasants pounding corn on an abandoned super highway and ask yourself about how that works for you.
>>
>>8912470
>destruction of capital with no redistribution of wealth
>Marx
Lel

>>8912210
Read Make Something Up or his other short fiction anthologies
>>
>>8911433
aka reddit-core
>>
>>8912567
>>8912470
*anarcho-primitivism
>>
>>8912567
>>8912576
The beauty and power of Marx lies, like with the Bible, that you can play word games with it to make it into any form of tyranny you wish. Tyler's dream world did redistribute the wealth - into a value theory of labor whose primary feature is Ludditism.
>>
>>8912585
>>8912576
Nigger please, I'm right-wing.
>>
>>8912593
On the circle of political ideology, fascism and communism meet at the top. In what way did Porject Mayhem /not/ function as a primary school for terrorists whose ultimate graduation ceremony would produce death squads?
>>
>>8912600
It did. What I'm saying is that Tyler didn't care about muh redistribution, he just wanted a tribal way of life.
>>
>>8912600
>On the circle of political ideology, fascism and communism meet at the top
>MUHHHHHH HORSSHUUU TORRRY
>>
>>8912600
horseshit theory
>>
>>8912221
The best books are the ones that tell you what you already know!
>>
>>8912210
read Pygmy
some of the funniest shit ever
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.