[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the new meme of literature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: new_mem3.jpg (7KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
new_mem3.jpg
7KB, 236x251px
what is the new meme of literature?
>>
>>8908318
There will be a Jung revival.

There will be a revival of Modernist styles in the 2020s petering out with a masterwork by a writer of a nationality which has previously produced no major literary works.

This will transform into a more distinct and purely 21st century movement whose form we can only guess at in the current moment. Though we can be sure it will feature a return to realistic characterization as one of its fundamental features, with heavy reviling of the postmodernists for their treatment of the human subject.

The best writer of the 21st century will be one who obstinately continues to write anachronistic postmodern bricks, well into the new movement in which this is unfashionable. Their talent will go unrecognized until after the arrival of (highly cultured) Neo-china from the future.
>>
POETRY WILL ARISE ANEW
THE TIME OF THE NOVEL IS FINISHED
POET UPRISING REEEE
>>
>>8908467
Revival of epic poetry when

Behead those who write lyric poetry

I cant wait for the new virgil
>>
>>8908318
The death of postmodernism and avant-gardism in favor of classical or romantic ideals

The resurgence of nationalism

A move away from contemporary irony and nihilism, rejection of mass culture in favor of "aristocratic ideals"

Occupation with the creative plan of Nietzsche to fill the gap postmodernism has left us

Movement towards more creative poetic forms in reaction to talentless free-verse
>>
>>8908518
I will end you anon, so help me God
>>
>>8908564
Give a try punk-o

Ive read all the epic poems and I know all that military shit, Ill fuckinbg acchilles you gaffot Ill fucking put your head on my chariot

what are you gonna do fag got huh fuckin compare me to a sunset huh gonna stick your quill in my eye
>>
>>8908576
Anon, I do not a fight. I wrote both epic and lyric poetry and respect both forms.

I just want a revival of poetry.
>>
>>8908626
stop it pathetic faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.