[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: VivaLaRev.jpg (64KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
VivaLaRev.jpg
64KB, 200x295px
Have a listen to my book idea:

>Takes place in a high school.
>Extremely exaggerated and unrealistic high-school, like Bullworth academy.
>At the beginning of the story, the student government's agenda is corrupt.
>There is a secret underground group publishing a satirical newspaper about this corruption.
>The student government secret service are assigned to uncover who the perpetrators of the newspaper are.
>They are caught, and the government put them to expulsion.
>Whilst on expulsion row, they attempt to revive the newspaper by getting the help of the main protagonist.
>Protagonist revives the newspaper, stages a fucking revolution and overthrows the goddamn student government.
>>
young adult/10
>>
>>8890043
sounds stupid, op - trump won; get over it
>>
>>8890046
>>8890048
It's not supposed to be taken seriously at all.
>>
>>8890057

>haha guys i was only memeing, postmodern irony and shit you know right haha

kys
>>
>>8890066
Are you fucking retarded? I never said the post or the idea was a meme you faggot. I meant that the novel itself wouldn't be taken seriously.

We all know you want to be loved anon, but unfortunately you're still a neck beard and you're not worth a penny, so no, please, I insist... Kill YOURself.
>>
>>8890057
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that.
>>
>>8890080
Why are you the GaRB and not the GRB? The lowercase 'a' seems unnecessary.
>>
File: 1482474976159.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482474976159.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>8890043
Pretty good up until the second last point.
From there I think it would be better if the hot student council president ties up the protagonist and performs CBT on him until he becomes her pathetic sexslave. Bonus points for gratuitous description of her stockinged feet.
>>
>>8890074

we get it, your feelings are hurt that some anonymous people on a chinese cartoon forum dont like your book idea, no reason to sperg out about it
>>
1984: the happy ending edition
>>
>>8890085
Because GaRB is a word/a pronounceable word; like LARB or NYRB.
>>
>>8890092
Feelings are hardly hurt, I literally thought of this and wrote it out in 5 minutes.

It's just that faggots like >>8890066 are cancerous and live off anonymous internet popularity, something that they think they should be proud of, so that they can fill in that void of autism and uselessness that is their life.
>>
>>8890043
>The student government secret service are assigned

lmao
>>
>>8890085
>>8890120
the difference between initialism and acronym, lads
>>
>>8890120
>>8890130
Ah yes, of course.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.