[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

conspiracy theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Ipv4I.png (151KB, 908x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ipv4I.png
151KB, 908x594px
though i don't necessarily find most of them valid, the concepts surrounding conspiracy theories, like 9/11 truthers, or the bildebergs, illuminati and shit, interest me.

ive read the first illuminatis! book. it was alright,

any suggestions for conspiracy theory book PREFERABLY ones that are nonfiction, where actual research has gone into them and there may be an underlying truth they are catching onto (iow, no CoL49 or pynchonian hijinks)

sorry if this is poorly written, im 2 1/2 years into a fatass vape shesh and we're riding the buzz meng <33
>>
>>8889626
William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse

Fritz Springmeier -- Bloodlines of the Illuminati
-The Illuminati Formula Used to Create a Total Mind Controlled Slave
-Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula

Walter Bowart - Operation Mind Control

Brice Taylor - Thanks For The Memories

Cathy O'Brien -- Trance Formation of America

You're ready. If all this seems too much for you, Behold A Pale Horse is probably the best and most essential one to read.
>>
>>8889634
ah thanks man this is great i love you

am i gonna become a freak pariah after reading these?
>>
>>8889635
Bitterness and paranoia is normal, yes, after first learning about these things in depth, but I ultimately think you become a better person having integrated it all into your worldview after a while. Good luck.
>>
>>8889654
From William Cooper's Wikip page:

"Cooper linked the Illuminati with his beliefs that extraterrestrials were secretly involved with the United States government, but later retracted these claims. He accused Dwight D. Eisenhower of negotiating a treaty with extraterrestrials in 1954, then establishing an inner circle of Illuminati to manage relations with them and keep their presence a secret from the general public. Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them"

Good job anon, you swallowed the crazy pill.
>>
>>8889906
He retracted those statements. After talking about them for 20 years, I might add, and thereby alienating (pun intended) all his fanbase obsessed with aliens and other alien researchers. Let's say one thing, the guy didn't care about good publicity.

>"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."
>Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
Foucault's Pendulum is the only conspiracy novel you need to read.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.