[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw rejected for publication again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: uliilia.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
uliilia.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>tfw rejected for publication again
>>
The Santa hat almost lines up with Nick's head on my phone.

Also self publish, you fucking mongoloid. Being traditionally published or feeling any sort of achievement for it in this day and age is stupid. The only thing they care about is marketability and how much they will make with your measly royalty. Look at the absolute shit published that appeals to idiots (Hunger Games, Harry Potter, GoT, etc) and ask yourself does it even fucking matter?
>>
>>8886553
I have been published before. I always publish under different names. My aim is to allow journals the privilege of distributing my work.
>>
Wanting to be published is a sure sign that you're not writing anything good, anon desu senpai.
>>
Keep trying anon, maybe you'll find someone stupid enough to publish your shit. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>8886553
This post screams reddit
>>
Why don't you grab a gun.
Introduce a bit of anarchy to the old, moss ridden, static structure
>>
post it you faggot, let us all laugh at how much of a failure you are
>>
>tfw uliilillia doesn't update his site or post videos anymore
>>
>>8886933
I think he just posts on Facebook now.
>>
>>8886544
me too, bro. My book was a game-changer
>>
do I need an fb account to see? this was the most I could find
fb.com / officialulillillia
>>
>>8886553
>>8886553
>absolute shit published that appeals to idiots (Hunger Games, Harry Potter, GoT, etc)
harry is not shit u take it back
other two i agree
>>
>>8886544
Its not that your book was bad

It's because they didn't want to read it.

That pretty much sums up 95% of the rejection reasons anyway. book too weird? no read, send back. Not in the mood to read it? send back. Kinda want to read something about alcoholic middle-aged wives, and this book doesn't have alcoholic middle-aged wives? send back.
>>
File: IMG_1573.png (155KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.png
155KB, 273x240px
>>8886920
>>
>you aren't a female/PoC
>your book isn't trying to be progressive
>rejected
>>
>>8887175
no u
>>
>>8886904

Great contribution and reasoning, twerp.
>>
>>8886544
There's literally thousands of agents. Shut the fuck up and send it out to more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.