[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any books with great focus on bromance or friendship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1444076892857.png (324KB, 433x493px) Image search: [Google]
1444076892857.png
324KB, 433x493px
Any books with great focus on bromance or friendship?
>>
there's a homoerotic fascism nazi bromance thing on here. check the catalog
>>
>>8877515
I don't want homo shit, I want friends going through though stuff and making it
>>
>>8877499
Nothing Gold Can Stay
>>
>>8877528
gay sex can be a pretty rough experience. I mean, that's the epitome of guys struggling through something and coming out better, together.
>>
>>8877499
mason and Dixon is a bromance that will most likely make you shed a tear by the end .
>>
Of mice and men
>>
>>8877499
>tfw Pepe and Wojack haven't been friends ever since Pepe went /pol/ and Wojack got a job
>>
>>8877499
Moby Dick
>>
Orange Is The New Black. Obviously it's all women instead of men, but it is mostly platonic relationships and it's an easy read.
>>
File: 1449465890845.jpg (364KB, 1264x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1449465890845.jpg
364KB, 1264x1818px
>>8877576
It's only memories now, maybe one day they will just go for a drink and and revive the magic for one more time
>>
>cltr+f
>no divine comedy
>>
A Separate Peace
The main character is an enormous queer for Finny it's pretty obvious but they never consummate and remain Bros 4 Lyfe
>>
>>8877499
literally Moby Dick

also the Aubrey and Maturin series

what is it about ships and bromance?
>>
>>8877778
Ahab and the whale are best fucking buds at the end, yeah.
>>
>>8877499
The Iliad
>>
>>8877536
The book is faggot shit for creepy old women
>>
>>8877778

i came here to say aubrey maturin because it's so good

i think the ships and bromance thing is because they are stuck together on said ship for months at a time and they all go through trials and tribulations
>>
File: 1417035832741.jpg (55KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
1417035832741.jpg
55KB, 720x663px
>>8877796
>you will never have a friend to play string duets with

just kill me now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7kx8z5M2Y
>>
>>8877814

but you can, anon

that was a legitimately good movie i think. i think it did the books it was based off justice but i don't remember hollom dying, he was just really unpopular. also davies is a rapist lots of laughs haha
>>
>>8877814
This is one of those scenes in a movie that makes my heart ache as well as makes me smile. God I love western civilization.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (78KB, 405x650px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
78KB, 405x650px
>ctrl+f merchant of venice
You have GOT to read this one.
>>
Gilgamesh

oldest book in the world is about bromance
>>
>>8877528
There's nothing gay about having sex with a man. You can't comprehend this because your mind has been ruined by modern liberal propaganda.
>>
>>8877867
What is this about
>>
>>8877731
the thread just started
>>
i think the novel or play or whatever about the two guys who HATE each other and are at each others throats all the time, and cant stand each other, cant even stand to be in the same room, i think thats really about htem being gay. i think the reason they cant stand each other is that they down deep in their unconscious brains want to have sex with the other guy. haha. the dudes want to bone, thats why they hate eac other. haating a man is the other side of the coin of wanting to bone him. thats psychology.
>>
>>8878119
It's about a young noble man and his rich merchant friend. They are very close to each other, and one of them gets into a very tough situation for the sake of the other because a Jewish moneylender is demanding a pound of his flesh.
>>
>>8878135
Great post. I usually want to get fucked by guys I hate.
>>
>>8877499
Lord of the Rings
>>
Waiting for Godot.
>>
Three Comrades by Erich Maria Remarque: the adventures of three army buddies in Weimar Germany. Lots of drinking, poverty, cars, skirt-chasing. Literature today is generally so feminized that it was a breath of fresh air to read.
>>
Candide's always got a bro around
>>
>>8877499

Moby Dick
All Quiet on the Western Front
Most novels by Saint-Exupéry
>>
>>8877499
Could have sworn I saw this on /wsr/.
>>
>>8877499
Narcisse and Goldmund by Herman Hesse.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.