[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this show relative to the quality of the book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DickEdit.jpg (177KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
DickEdit.jpg
177KB, 1000x500px
How is this show relative to the quality of the book?
>>
>>8876944
Kek
>>
>>8876944
From what I've heard it doesn't follow the book at all.
>>
>>8877015

Only loosely.
>>
>>8876944
Well, the book focused on the Japanese occupied west coast, and not much thought was given to the Nazi part of America. I mean, a big part of the storyline had to do with the new leader of Germany, but it wasn't even the setting like the show is.
>>
>le cruel nazi occupation :'(
>le hopeful leftist revolution :D
>>
>>8876944
Terrible book, schlocky show. They're so different that comparison is futile.
>>
>>8877051
When the oppressors are right wing the rebels will naturally be left
>>
>>8877051
triggered
>>
>>8877441
Tell that to Poland.
>>
>>8877051
nice post
>>
>>8877051
>unironicly liking nazis
Your the kind of guy who thinks picking bowser in mario kart makes you look cool
>>
>>8877657
You don't have to like Nazis to get annoyed by the one sided representation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.