[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Attractors by Story Fielding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 9

File: Stay Tuned.png (205KB, 1002x677px) Image search: [Google]
Stay Tuned.png
205KB, 1002x677px
ART-MAKING IS A SACRED ACT

But lovers hold on to everything,
And lovers hold on to anything

The Art Matters
youtu.be/p0QlTS61IgM

Mattering and storytelling are in an intra-active relationship

Creatively giving shape and form to the underlying energies which animate our species in a “container” that can hold the experience allows for a shamanic, holy, and whole-making ritual to be made real in time. The act of participating in the creation of art is a magical, ceremonial rite, a sacred liturgy, a higher-dimensional form of communion, a kind of “performance art"

Often called The Art, it has many branches

Art should be what civilization is

Become connected to something more than yourself

Magical humanity can build forward

...it's a co-partnership deal...

Nature provides a platform
>>
File: Serendipity Spiral.jpg (199KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Serendipity Spiral.jpg
199KB, 1024x640px
Lyrical Abstraction is a type of freewheeling abstract painting

twitter.com/whoisMGMT
>>
File: Hypercube.jpg (56KB, 785x623px) Image search: [Google]
Hypercube.jpg
56KB, 785x623px
EPIC MYSTERIUM

The better you look the more you'll see

youtu.be/olPVOqXZ3UY
>>
File: Quantum Channel.jpg (28KB, 208x184px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum Channel.jpg
28KB, 208x184px
Ingenious Engineers

New media has the ability to connect like-minded others worldwide

Transient Ionospheric Glow Emission in Red

...a mode which they called the 9th...

youtu.be/BWOZku2b5QY
>>
File: See the Love.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
See the Love.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
Love reproduces out of love, and the more love you give, the more you have to give.

I am full of it; it overflows

The Eye sees into my heart and my heart goes out to it

I strive to show my own version of the moment

youtu.be/snW-O9zJi8c
>>
The 'squared circle' or 'squaring the circle' is a 17th century alchemical glyph or symbol for the creation of the Philosopher's Stone
>>
Have you been diagnosed as a schizophrenic, anon?
>>
The shaman is the brother of the, smith, the smith is the metallurgist, the worker in metals, and this is where alchemy has its roots
>>
File: MGMT Magicians.jpg (143KB, 1142x756px) Image search: [Google]
MGMT Magicians.jpg
143KB, 1142x756px
The Human Race going to the next level of consciousness

youtu.be/cAOz2B3eGQ4?t=1420

Perceptual multistability can be evoked by visual patterns that are too ambiguous for the human visual system to recognise with one unique interpretation

Transmediated works are closely linked to semiotics and technology in the context of digital media

Eliade proposed several different definitions of the word "shamanism". The first of these was that shamanism simply constituted a "technique of ecstasy", and in Eliade's opinion, this was the "least hazardous" definition

Permeating the living reality of our culture are certain contagious notions, fads and trends that have the ability to influence the way we think about the nature of Reality and ourselves

Human beings... are essentially creative beings

Abstract object theory, also known as abstract theory, is a branch of metaphysics regarding abstract objects, and studied in hyperdimensional physics

I feel the alchemy happens when the artist becomes a co-creator and lets the soul step in and other forces make some choices and have their influence by working through the artist.

Something is captured outside of the ' human ' or personality, something more universal and deeper.
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (178KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
178KB, 528x960px
>>8874564
https://youtu.be/jrhOh43whxA
>>8874592
I saw MGMT play a guitar solo with a diamond holocron at ACL. That was the day after the Mayan 2-CE trip with The Mars Volta.
>>8874600
https://youtu.be/PKFcaXd5G8c
>>8874673
Noospheric redshift.

Hypersynthetic drugs click into digital voodoo.

Retro-disease.

Nanospasm.
>>8875722
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy.

O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
>>8875733
Compass & Straightedge too. Masonic hypnotic illuminatic.
>>8875734
Who hasn't?
>>8875738
Can you spot the Holy Mountain reference in Time to Pretend?
>>8875779
When the Quintessence is thus known, the secret eye of the Knower may behold it's power pervading throughout the diverse and the many: the inscrutable ethos directing it's myriad deviations of expression may then be recognises, wheresoever such paths may stray. Those who possess this arcanum are free to wander through the numberless kingdoms of both Mind and Matter, to use the language and garb of whatever land or time they inhabit. For when the essence is known, all substance is realsied as it's vehicle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.