[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only patrician youtube page

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpokenVerse
>>
>>8873686
You don't want your first car?

i guess that must mean she wants it
>>
Women are like your first car; you don't want them, but _______
>>
>>8873826
you fill them with gas anyways
>>
>>8873826
when your mom gives you a used one tied up in a bow for your birthday you can't very well not use it.
>>
>>8873883
no, that's what you do with the kikes
>>
Mediocre joke stolen from a better one I came up with years ago:

Riding a bike is like having sex, the first time you do it an older man's holding onto you from behind and telling you everything's gonna be okay- and usually he's your dad.
>>
>>8875355
>Mediocre joke stolen from another mediocre one I came up with years ago:
>>
>not wanting your dad to buy you a car

I thought amerishitfatdumbs hated walking?
>>
>>8875367

First of all I'm not amish.

Daddy buys the safe and cheap car not the one you want.
>>
>>8875367

Amerilard here and I enjoy walking. Nothing hetter than walking my rural roads with my dog going to a neighbour's house to get some food or walking down to the store. Or hell, just walking through the woods and enjoying nature with aforementioned dog.

I hate vehicles. I don't have a license and I don't want one.
>>
>>8875379
>neighbour's

I'm on to you, pal.
>>
>>8875369
So just getting a car for free is not enough for burgerlardobesidons?
>>
>>8873686
My dad never gives me a car
>>
>>8875385

I just spell the correct way.
>>
>>8873826
you smash them to pieces anyways
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.