[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY NO ONE READS MY STORIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

WHY NO ONE READS MY STORIES
>>
you dont writ dicks
>>
their shit
>>
>>8873407
I will read it.
>>
File: asukashinji.jpg (836KB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asukashinji.jpg
836KB, 1697x1200px
Post an excerpt. If it's good I promise to read the whole thing
>>
>>8873407
Is there any incest? If not then you should try adding some incest, it gets people going.
>>
>>8873419

>resting on soft bed
>getting pussy eaten by fuckboy
>reading metafictional manga about own life
>probably knowing about fourth wall

Does it get any more comfy?
>>
>>8873419
>>8873418
Thank you. I already posted it in critique thread, with no feedback. It is there
http://pastebin.com/TwsaNxLA
Largely ignored, either because its really shit or not in english
>>
>>8873569
Well dude I opened twice that link on different threads. I can't read it because is not in English not even in is a language that matters. Am I being memed?
>>
File: 1434640936975.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1434640936975.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>8873569
>Polish
>>
>>8873613
Dude just use google translate lmao

In prison Skamilnej, came time to receive monthly shipments guards were supposed to check whether innocent-looking cakes, or books, are items that can allow escape often dangerous criminals. One of the parcels was addressed only to the outpost, and did not have any clue as to a particular prisoner, which was to be delivered. Inside was (as it was easy to guess) cake. The guard was already too experienced to easily give baffle - so when the first cut, it is not found in the middle of anything suspicious, decided to take a closer look this little work of art confectionery - color light violet, with fancifully routed, cream-colored paths to the top. He found there finally a message written on a small sheet of yellow. He immediately threw him in the eye, that the message was not written gryps. In the rush to take a message to the head of the prison, who after reading, being as nervous mood, gave appropriate, consistent with the text of the recommendations. It's been a few days. The cell inhabited by two criminals on their faces vile, nasty and physiognomies, he came from the head of the new command prisoner. About his crimes seemed to be informed only of his new friends from the cell. This crime must have been about sexual, it was possible to infer the fate of the unfortunate fate exaggerated from the first day of the first hour of his stay.
>>
If you're not going to write in English, then you need a divine mastery of your language. I'm talking Dante level.
>>
Christ, is there really nowhere else on the internet to discuss literature? This place has become /r/books + /pol/ and /r9k/
>>
>>8873888
man this is pretty good
>>
>>8875768
i pasted rest to g tranślate, bon apetit
http://pastebin.com/mw5umcvq
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.