[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Requesting Infinite Jest character descriptions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: infinite ms paint.png (21KB, 1439x1456px) Image search: [Google]
infinite ms paint.png
21KB, 1439x1456px
My sis wants to draw IJ characters but hasn't read the book yet.

Posting descriptions of characters in your own words, central or ancillary, would be much appreciated as she could work off of them as she draws.

Physical characteristics are good, but see if you can sprinkle in a few pithy bits of personal character (not spoiling the book as she's going to read it soon)

I'll start

Don Gately: He's a big guy, almost like the blonde haired russian with the red-white striped shirt from the 2004 punisher movie, but he's got a good heart in addition to being a strongman, and that's what makes him a big guy.His resting face expression looks like a thrift store sofa after all the drugs he's pumped into himself and all the things he's seen. He's either looking perplexed, as he's not very bright, or acquiescing to something he's not too keen on. He dresses utilitarian, not because he doesn't have a personality, but because he's had too much of a personality in the past, and it was this close to ruining his life His head's humongous and indestructible.
>>
tell her to read the book
>>
>>8870763
>My sis wants to draw IJ characters but hasn't read the book yet.

The actual fuck. Why does she want to draw characters from a book she hasn't even read.
>>
Mario Incandenza is a retarded deformed midget with a police lock vest to keep him upright.
Looking forward to this one.
>>
>>8870763
>he's a big guy
For you
>>
The Moms is like 6'5 and described as hot and has long grey hair.
>>
>>8870763
I am Hal.
Tell her to draw me, she knows me very well.
>>
>Orin is a kicker
>number 71 is never assigned to kickers

You'd think DFW could have done a bit of research, big smarty pants that he was.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.