[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (71KB, 336x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 336x499px
I'm 100 pages in, and I must say, I'm not enjoying it. Am I missing the point here?

People keep telling me it 'rewires' your brain.

I'm having doubts
>>
>>8864196
Don't try to hard to "get the point" and just try to follow each passage as a valid story in its own right.
>>
Why are you exactly not enjoying it?

I'ts because of all the conspiracy theories that the book is making fun of? the point of the book is that you should not only question these theories but all the real "facts" that surround the stories like the JFK assasination.
>>
If you believe any of it, you might as well believe all of it.

If you don't believe all of it, you might as well believe none of it.

Either option is good.
>>
>People keep telling me it 'rewires' your brain.
some dummies saying that

it's like an edgy hippy hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, that's all.
>>
>>8864302
>edgy
It is in no way edgy, it is undoubtedly light-hearted and positively bent.

You just use buzzwords instead of thinking, don't you?
>>
OP, answer this:
>>8864296

Otherwise, why did you even start this thread?
>>
File: ZodiacMW1.jpg (48KB, 335x454px) Image search: [Google]
ZodiacMW1.jpg
48KB, 335x454px
>>8864312
aw come on, it's like a novelization of 60s underground comix, if you can't see the book's being deliberately trashy and exploitative with its sex and drugs and violence and anti-everything satire you've either too young to remember an america that cared or too dense to be in on the gag
>>
>>8864322
Yes it is those things, I just thought edgy meant all dark and angsty, like teenage goths.
>>
>>8864322
Where can I get this comic?

I fucken love ploitation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.