[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its a perrin chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 01-The-Eye-of-the-World-outside.jpg (237KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
01-The-Eye-of-the-World-outside.jpg
237KB, 970x545px
>Its a perrin chapter
>>
File: 1341631085641.png (113KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1341631085641.png
113KB, 252x256px
>It's an Egwene spirals out of control deeper and deeper into hypocrisy chapter
>>
>>8859760
Is it a general consensus that egwene is the absolute worst character?
>>
>>8859770
>travel to the aiel waste with the fucking dragon reborn
>>you have one among you that we saw coming
>it's me! it's definitely me erryone get out the way!
>oh no wait it's actually the dragon reborn
>sniff
>>
>>8859799
kek i love how in the beginning men are portrayed as useless but by the third book nearly every female character gets btfo
>>
Who else here hated the love triangle shit between Rand, Aviendha, Blonde Bitch and Tomboy?
>>
>>8859839
i thought it was unnecessary he could have just had one and i would have been happy also min is the best of the three.
>>
you have a fucking general thread for this trash
>>
>>8859839
I didn't care desu. It worked out well because it meant that Rand got to have a constant romantic companion even when they were all separated by their own personal storylines and duties.

Pretty sure that's the only reason he had 3 lovers.
>>
>>8859902
yeah i could see that all three of his are better than faile tho
>>
>>8859945
Faile was still better than Egwene. No wonder Gawyn was so eager to get himself killed.
>>
>>8860010
Yeah pretty much
>>
This series is absolute trash, fucking anime tier literature, fucking reenvaluate your shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.