[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many books have you read through this year? At which pace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1443684430988.gif (61KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
1443684430988.gif
61KB, 600x772px
How many books have you read through this year? At which pace will we make it to transcending wisdom?

I'm at 35 full novels right now, hoping to better myself for next year.
>>
>>8857352
I was just counting and I estimate to have read a maximum of 10 books, not counting reading material for my uni studies. This doesn't sound like many, especially since most of them are quite short, but it is actually a pretty good number for me as I am a beginner. I'm happy with it but hoping to read even more next year.

Do you feel that you fully experienced all 35 books, OP? Whatever that question means.
>>
19 but i spend like a half a year on reading bible
>>
>>8857488
OP here.

I'm a slow reader normally but I was able to make some time for reading because I was preparing for unversity this year. Thomas Manns The Magic Mountain took me like 2 months though. The rest of the books were in the 150-500 pages rank. I don't feel like it was that much idk.
>>
33 books that i own a physical copy, the ones that i read online or in the library are a bit tricky to know, but i think i've read 4 books in the library and ~13 ebooks.

So, i have probably read ~50 books in total; 2 of them having more than 1000 pages, 7 having more 600, and most of them having around 300 pages.

I also have read more than 10 light novels, and completed 3 vns.

I am extremely slow reader, i usually read 15~30 pages a hour, and i also like to make annotations and write shit when i am reading.

This is year i was luck because i had no college, next year i will be in college and working (and i work 9 to 10 hours a day), so will probably won't have much time to read, i am planning just to complete the full Plato, Aristotle and the Bible.
>>
>>8857646
Sorry for the raping of the english language on my reply, i should have at least tried to read it before posting.
>>
quality over quantity kiddos
>>
>>8857676
Bullshit, everybody knows that people on /lit/ always read the same books.
>>
File: literatawho.jpg (47KB, 656x400px) Image search: [Google]
literatawho.jpg
47KB, 656x400px
>>8857676
this

>>8857688
so quality is even more of a factor, isn't it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.