[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I the finished Philosophy Journey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Albert_Camus.jpg (15KB, 537x360px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Camus.jpg
15KB, 537x360px
I usually feel like I grow out of Philosophy ideologies after a time and move on up to better ones. I look down on the philosophy works I don't agree with anymore.

But have agreed with Albert Camus ideas for two years now. So my question is is there anything beyond Absurd-ism etc.
>>
>>8857243
Stoicism.
>>
>camus

can this meme please die already
>>
>>8857278
>camus
>i am still a teenager
>>
>le MAMAN EST MORT XD face
>>
>>8857255
cuck
>>
File: 13781390433.png (126KB, 1224x636px) Image search: [Google]
13781390433.png
126KB, 1224x636px
>>8857243

Camus is not-even-a-philospher tier

At least read Sartre for your shit-tier special snowflake sophism.
>>
>>8857243
this isnt a very dialectical approach
>>
People say Camus is morbid, but I think it's beautiful!
XD
:P snowflake sad angsty teen
>>
I mean, read the people who wrote about Camus. You'll probably realize that you don't know as much about Camus as you thought you did or they at least disagree with your interpretation with good reason.

I have been in situations where I'm content in a philosopher and their Philosophies, but it is an almost unphilosophical state to be in. And you just need to find another philosopher you like and study their works. Or just write some stuff of your own, and you'll find philosophical problems that interest you again.
>>
>>8857243
>But have agreed with Albert Camus ideas for two years now
>Have I finished the philosophy journey
Is this thread a joke?
>>
>>8857299
Camus wouldn't have been taken half as seriously if he wasn't handsome as fuck.

I mean what did he really bring to the table that Nietzsche didn't?
>>
>>8857401
this, read Hegel.
>>
>>8857843
nothing much but you have to realize camus loathed the brand of "philosopher" and he never referred to himself as such. He was a writer, a great writer that could translate abstracter thoughts into easy to read and gripping prose and stories. Therein lies his merit. Sartre wasn't much of a thinker either tbqh, and a much worse writer.
>>
>>8857822

Y
>>
>>8857878
He brought nothing new forward and did everything wrong. He anthropomorphizes something to blame existence on so you can live on in spite of it instead of just feeling spite towards existence itself and trying to end it, he renounces leaps of faiths as cowardly when we're all pretty much nihilists anyways if you're at the point he's at, his basis for all actions being arbitrary is literally "lol impermanence the stars don't care about you", and his ideology is completely contrary to living in the way that's necessary in modern society (working a monotonous job). Existentialism was all downhill after Kierkegaard.
>>
>>8857978
>existentialism was all downhill after Kierkegaard
couldn't agree more
>>
>>8857859
And that's why Sartre is usually found only in entry level courses and is rarely ever quoted.

Silly Sartre.
>>
File: camus max stirner.png (271KB, 1077x717px) Image search: [Google]
camus max stirner.png
271KB, 1077x717px
>>8857243
I honestly can't see any philosophy worth a damn beyond Max Stirner's Egoism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.