[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My therapist recommended me a couple books. What does /lit/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Confederacy_of_dunces_cover.jpg (85KB, 295x453px) Image search: [Google]
Confederacy_of_dunces_cover.jpg
85KB, 295x453px
My therapist recommended me a couple books.
What does /lit/ think?
>>
File: pillars of the earth.jpg (72KB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pillars of the earth.jpg
72KB, 722x1080px
second book
>>
>>8855039
>therapist
spooky
>>
>>8855045
he's more like just a regular friend i sometimes talk to
he knows i'm extremely cynical of the mental health industry and refuse to take anti-depressants
>>
>>8855039
The first one is great, can't go wrong with Ignatius.
>>
>>8855056
>refuse to take anti-depressants
That's probably for the best as most anti-depressants are dangerous but there are plenty of medications to cope with psychosis that can and should be taken

Lamictal is saving my life right now
>>
>>8855056
SSRIs aren't terrible for short term use
>>
>>8855130
What about prozac?
>>
>>8855039
I think you should kill your therapist and then kill yourself.
>>
>>8855130
why do you say that? i've heard intended for use in the long term
>>
>>8855637
Just personal experience. My doc said it's common to do that, but if you have to go back on 2 more time then it becomes a permanent medication.... Cipralex for 4 months got me out of a mental rut... Suicidal thoughts and what not. I haven't slipped back into since
>>
>>8855306
how long until you turn 18?
>>
Freud was a Zionist revolutionary.
>>
Are you a fatass autist who lives with your mom?
>>
>>8855044
>new york times bestselling author
Trashbin.
>>
>>8855039
No offence but I think he wants you to look into a mirror and notice that you are a fat loser.
>>
>>8856869
What makes you say that?
I haven't read the book yet.
>>
>>8855056
>he's more like a friend i pay to talk to
That's fucking cringey. That's fucking cringeworthy, I am literally laughing right now because that's a cringe.
>>
>>8856882
insurance pays him
>>
>>8856873
Ignatius is a fat autist that lives with his mom and complains about modernity
>>
>>8856887
gotcha thx
>>
File: sadfrog ignatius.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog ignatius.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>8856891
Ignatius is pretty much the average neet 4chan anon but in 60s New Orleans
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.