[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this book worth reading? Gimme pros and cons about this series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: class_a_cover_big_9065.jpg (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
class_a_cover_big_9065.jpg
16KB, 200x300px
So is this book worth reading? Gimme pros and cons about this series.
>>
i fapped to these books in 7th grade
>>
Cons:
It's young adult genre fiction.

Pros:
It's on the better side of young adult genre fiction.

If you're a teenager growing up in the early 2000s I would highly recommend it. As well as the Power 5 series, Alex Rider, Artemis Fowl and His Dark Materials.
>>
>>8854794
idk, it took a darker take on "superkewl teenspy" kinda further. And I do agreed it's a better written ya novel than we have nowadays. And artemis fowl was my shit back then.
>>
>>8854757
Yeah if you're into spy fiction.
>>
>>8854757
I never knew how to say this guys last name?
Much-a-more? Much-a-morey? Moo-sha-mor-ay?
>>
>>8854968
I think it's the second one.
>>
It's an okay book in the end.
>>
>>8854769
Me too senpai
>mfw she got in the bath
>>
I read the whole series when I was 13-15, they were pretty badass for YA fiction.
>>
>>8854757
When I was 14 I got 2 pages into that book and then was so disgusted by what I was seeing that I put it down forever and learned that normalfaggots can't be trusted when talking about books.
>>
File: 1481957252768.jpg (27KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1481957252768.jpg
27KB, 321x322px
>>8855761
From the 8th books mad dogs?
How do you know?
>>
>>8854757
I went to my overdrive app to read the book but it's not there. It's not even in my local library either. I think the books isn't available in my region. So is there any free download for the full series?
>>
>>8856319
Here's the full series if you're poor enough to afford money
http://www.pdforigin.net/?s=CHERUB&submit
>>
>>8854968
>tfw I pronounced it Mooch-a-more
>>
>>8856865
or smooch-a-more
>>
This was the fucking balls when I was a teenager. Brilliant stuff for the first several books.
>>
>>8854757

If you're between the ages of 11 and 14, yes.

>tfw you read the whole series, even though by the final few books you were too old for them and they were frankly embarrassing.
>>
>>8854794
>Artemis Fowl and His Dark Materials
Sounds like an art metal band
>>
>>8856915
I think that has to do something with the fonts on the writing quite big and chapters being seven or eight pages long.
>>
This was pretty high tier YA fiction when I was a kid.

It was darker and had more adult themes than other series had.

But, like most other YA series I started reading, the library only had the first 3 - 5 books and never got the other ones, so I never finished them.
>Remnants
>Artemis Fowl
>Darren Shan
>Harry Potter
>A Series of Unfortunate Events

among others
>>
it was the shit I used to read one a day when i was like 12
>>
>>8855761
>tfw you know now youre not the only one who did it
>>
>>8857096

>Not cranking one out to the scene in book 7 where he hooks up with the older girl
>>
as a pre-teen growing up as these came out I loved them because it was more 'adult' than anything I'd read before

first introduction to sex and that

don't know if I'd enjoy them as much now
>>
>>8856863
thanks.
>>
>>8856865
Same.
>>
>>8856983
Kek.

The second I hit submit I knew I should have added an Oxford comma.
>>
>>8857031
>A Series of Unfortunate Events

My negroid.

Started reading them when I was 6 though so I got the whole way through without feeling too embarassed. Then again I reckon they'd stand up today given the rather complex adult themes.
>>
>>8855922
That's what you get from normalfags recommending weird books.
>>
>>8854757
Anon we're not 12 anymore
>>
>>8860140
But we're not in our 50s either, so...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.