[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could one woman be so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6084.jpg (16KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.jpg
16KB, 196x257px
How could one woman be so based?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
tfw to intelligent to read women
>>
>>8850972
Tell me how she was so based, OP.
>>
Arendt is on par with Benjamin I think.

Why can only Jew ladies and Catholic ladies be smart?
>>
File: implications.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
implications.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>8851114
>implying implications
>>
>>8851004
Let her tell you. Read her works. Not many here could tell you.

>>8851114
How is it that Bob Marley, David Bowie and Björk exist? Islander people always make the best music.
>>
>>8852528
this post seems like it's really reddit
>>
>>8852531
This post is advertising for a competitor's site.

I think that's against the rules.
>>
it's just pynchon in a wig
>>
>The easier that life has become in a consumers' or labourers' society, the more difficult it will be to remain aware of the urges of necessity by which it is driven, even when pain and effort, the outward manifestations of necessity, are hardly noticeable at all. The danger is that such a society, dazzled by the abundance of its growing fertility and caught in the smooth functioning of a never ending process, would no longer be able to recognise its own futility: the futility of a life which "does not fix or realise itself in any permanent subject which endures are its labour is past."...For even now, labouring is too lofty, too ambitious a word for what we are doing, or think we are doing, in the world we have come to live in. The last stage of the labouring society, the society of jobholders, demands of its members a sheer automatic functioning, as though individual life had actually been submerged in the over-all life process of the species and the only active decision still required of the individual were to let go, so to speak, to abandon his individuality, the still individually sensed pain and trouble of living, and acquiesce in a dazed, "tranquilised," functional type of behaviour.
>>
>>8850972
She looks like a turbodyke
>>
File: 1448299830885.jpg (457KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
1448299830885.jpg
457KB, 600x608px
>>8850972
controversial arendt/heidegger erotic romance film when?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.