[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how his manifesto reads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: downloadfile.jpg (492KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
492KB, 1000x667px
I wonder how his manifesto reads?
>>
File: MK-PEPE.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
MK-PEPE.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>8848077
autisically undoubtedly
>>
Probably like shit, because he's a fucking idiot cuck edgelord.
>repeat 9th grade
>drop out
>tells people about his plans to kill black people
>takes stupid edgelord pictures
>draws swastikas in his notebook
>kills a bunch of black people
>isnt captured
>waits to flee until next day
>doesn't cut his stupid bowl hair
>doesn't remove confederate flag front license plate which was shown on video
>drives north through relatively well populated towns
>gets snagged
>gets beaten up by black guy who snuck into his protected area in jail
>doesn't press charges, black guy gets released next day
>admits to wanting to start a race war
>shooting does the opposite, strengthening ties between black and white communities in SC and elsewhere
Probably actually autistic.
>>
>>8848137
>>shooting does the opposite, strengthening ties between black and white communities in SC and elsewhere
Did this really happen? mainstream media AND the internet are both telling me that racial tensions are high
>>
>>8848175
I was staying at a beach not too far from the are when this happened. There were a ton of vigils and events in the area where people of all races came together and showed support for the families, and basically said fuck this guy, and that they wouldn't be changed by him.
His being a crazy dickhead makes it easy for both black and white people to realize that he's just a nut and doesn't represent anything.
As far as I can tell the shooting only helped people to put aside any small hatred and come together to feel sad.
I'm sure the extremes on both sides were as outraged as ever, but that means nothing.
>>
>>8848196
So what you are saying is the key to curing race relations is killing black people?
>>
>>8848206

Well, technically...
>>
>>8848077
Wonder no longer:
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/dylann-roofs-manifesto/
>>
>>8848175
>Did this really happen?
you tell me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM
>>
>>8848300
Wow that was terrible.
>>
>>8848206
Oh you!
>>
>>8848289
>https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/dylann-roofs-manifesto/

>there are real posters here that believe this.
>>
>>8848137
>>kills a bunch of black people
>>isnt captured
>>waits to flee until next day
>>doesn't cut his stupid bowl hair
>>doesn't remove confederate flag front license plate which was shown on video
>>drives north through relatively well populated towns
>>gets snagged

He obviously wanted to be arrested

>gets beaten up by black guy who snuck into his protected area in jail
>doesn't press charges, black guy gets released next day

You know what happens if you get beat up in jail then rat on the guy who did it?

I agree though, he is a retard
>>
>>8848289
>to type in the words “Black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day
>A horse and a donkey can breed and make a mule, but they are still completely different animals.
>If we could somehow turn every Jew blue for 24 hours, I think there would be a mass awakening, because people would be able to see plainly what is going on.
>Hispanics... They have respect for White beauty, and a good portion of Hispanics are White. It is a well known fact that White Hispanics make up the elite of most Hispanic countries. There is good White blood worth saving in Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, and even Brazil. But they are still our enemies.
>I have great respect for the East Asian races. Even if we were to go extinct, they could carry something on. They are by nature very racist and could be great allies of the White race. I am not opposed at all to being allies with the Northeast Asian races.
YELLOW FEVER
>>
>>8848137
Mad as fuck that heroes like this exist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.