[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dsc035856.jpg (628KB, 1048x1703px) Image search: [Google]
dsc035856.jpg
628KB, 1048x1703px
What am I in for?
>>
Just watch Ikkitousen instead it's better
>>
>>8847382

>Chinese cartoons
>>
>>8847351
Chinky snorefest
>>
Lu Bu ruining everything

Create a character notes sheet if you get too confused. And also it's worth looking up the actual history behind the time period
>>
>>8847581

Pretty much this.

>and that cao cao is the real hero
>>
>>8847780
>silly hats only
>>
File: sima yi.jpg (86KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
sima yi.jpg
86KB, 900x675px
>>8847838

That's why you step your game up. If you're a god-tier strategist, you don't have to wear silly hats.
>>
>>8847351
Play the videogames instead
>>
>>8847351
You should play Dynasty Warriors first so you can have the full experience
>>
>>8847581
Not him but any actual history book recommendations?
>>
>>8847351
Are you reading this in Chinese or English?

If English, what translation?
>>
>>8847919

Moss Roberts English version.
>>
When I read this I had to write down all the dudes names and their factions and cross check them with a map to have any idea what I was even looking at, then they'd all switch sides again and i'd have to rewrite it. Hopefully you can remember Chinese names as anything other than gibberish, I know I can't.

I did really enjoy it though, the whole arduous process forced me to savor the experience. Zhang Fei best general.
>>
Reminder that Liu Bei literally ate some guy's wife in the novel, and was happy about it afterward because it showed how loyal the husband was to him.

>When Liu An received Liu Bei, he offered Bei a meal and Bei gladly accepted. Finding that he had no meat, however, Liu An killed his wife and used meat from her body to prepare Liu Bei a meal. When Bei left later, he found the body with a section carved out and was deeply moved by Liu An’s actions, realizing what had been done.

>When he rejoined Cao Cao, he told him of what happened, and Cao Cao too was moved by the story of Liu An’s actions. Cao Cao sent money to compensate Liu An for his wife.
>>
File: Tails gets ptsd.png (116KB, 459x365px) Image search: [Google]
Tails gets ptsd.png
116KB, 459x365px
>>8848845
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.