[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone read this? Any other books by Sloterdijk? Is he our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Anyone read this?

Any other books by Sloterdijk? Is he our guy?
>>
File: 1481764043559.jpg (34KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
1481764043559.jpg
34KB, 638x639px
bump
>>
he's both conservative and zniffman approved so he ought to be
>>
Why an inverted teractys on the cover? Is he subverting the pythagorean influence of the Divine Plato?
>>
>>8847289
>Anyone read this?
i dont know
>>
File: 1481227237245.jpg (94KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481227237245.jpg
94KB, 640x360px
I've read this twice and will likely do so again.

It really depends on how much you like the Neetch. If you like do then you could make a good case that Sloterdijk is the greatest philosopher alive today. If you don't he might not be your cup of tea. But anthropotechnics is legit. In brief: you must become an acrobat. He will argue that that is basically what the ubermensch is: a process of becoming-acrobat. Along with much else.

Book is a straight 10/10. It's worth your time.
>>
>>8847506
have you read the spheres?
>>
>>8847519

Yep. Only the first and second parts, III hasn't been translated yet and I don't speak German. And everything there is available on Libgen (not including Globes, which I have a hard copy of).
>>
>>8847590
I was looking at it the other day and it looked pretty interesting. I like Heidegger a lot and the outline reminded me of him. I'm guessing you recommend?
>>
>>8847614

Oh fuck yes my man. Big time. Sloterdijk's two favorite guys are Nietzsche and Heidegger (and they're probably mine too). It's mos def the work I would recommend to start with, although the Critique of Cynical Reason is absolutely not to be missed. Globes is a big deal but YMCYL is where to start. It's a very worthy read.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.