[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moby Dick Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0606.jpg (161KB, 946x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
161KB, 946x1360px
Thoughts on this masterpiece?

What was Ahab's problem?
>>
>>8847271
>babby's first homoerotic spermwhale fanfiction
>>
>>8847271
i long to hear you away your rolling river. Oh mody dick i long to hear you . away , i am bound to go cross the wide missouri dam, i too a notion oooooo away the rolling river. to sail across the stormy ocean away i am bound to go
>>
>>8847279
says i but joe you're ten years dead. I never died says he
>>
His problem is the same as everyone's problem. He needed to prove he was top dog. It's the same reason when a bear or mountain lion kill a person, usually park rangers or someone goes out and kills that animal. Humans can't stand the thought of being overpowered until they're in the bedroom, and then they're all rape me rape me someone please rape me. I don't relate to humans very well.
>>
>>8847271
Has there ever been a single second in /lit/'s history where there hasn't been at least one Moby Dick thread?
>>
>>8847275
>babby's first homoerotic spermwhale fanfiction
>fanfiction
You don't know what that word means do you?
>>
>>8847324
>i don't relate to humans very well
no shit
>>
>>8847271
He wanted to fuck the whale because it represented his mother.
>>
>>8847271

That's a weak ass cover. It looks like the whale just casually and accidentally bumped them and is about to say to the dude who went overboard, "Hey sorry about that bro, just got done smoking some sweet ganja and can't see straight. You good bro?"
>>
>>8847340
And one in which no one actually interestingly discusses the book?
>>
>>8847271
His problem was that only one enemy remained; two if you counted God.
>>
>>8847340
I hope not.
>>
>>8847271
The book would have been a lot better if he didn't spend half of the entire book talking about the fucking boat and shit like how the cook had the kitchen arranged.
>>
>>8847324
you seem to relate to being a faggot really well
>>
>>8847271

He was too good.
>>
>>8852184
Pleb spotted.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.