[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID HE KILL HIMSELF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 20150109cover600-x-800.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20150109cover600-x-800.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
WHY DID HE KILL HIMSELF?
>>
>>8845497
wtf he's dead?
>>
holy shit that drawing is bad
>>
>>8845497
Because he saw the gas bill.
>>
>>8845497

Either as a career move to make him seem more like a Kurt Cobain figure or because he saw his predictions coming true.
>>
>>8845497
neurotic depression, he already tried to kill himself before dropping out of Harvard
>>
>>8845497
To get to the other side
>>
Chronic lack of talent
>>
>>8845544

kekd
>>
>>8845497
Sempai Pynchon didn't notice him.
>>
File: chrishitchens.png (232KB, 521x384px) Image search: [Google]
chrishitchens.png
232KB, 521x384px
>>8845505
Another one for the collection.
>>
>>8845505
thanks i drew it
>>
>>8845497
His depression was so bad he couldn't even think. Would you keep living if you were in that situation?
>>
>>8846152
He was taking pills to remove that disability. I think the right question OP was trying to ask is why did he decide to stop with the pills.
>>
>>8846192
I heard somewhere that he felt like he couldn't finish his last book with his medication
>>
more like why didn't he kill himself sooner
>>
>>8846214
correct
>>
>>8846216
this
>>
perfect end to the novel infinite jest. With him dying the jest truly becomes infinite
>>
>>8846192
>"He was taking pills to remove that disability."
>depression is a dis-"""ability"""
>dubiously experimental narcotics can rectify that dis-ability
gee I really do wonder why did he Jews to stop with the pills
>>
>>8846226
Sorry, English is not a native language for me and I didn't want to spend too much time looking for a different word.
Anyway, have a (You) here.
>>
>>8846226
>depression isn't disabling
>>
>>8846246
define "disabling" my Zion friend
>>
>>8846256
>disable
>/dJsˈeJb(ə)l/
>verb
>(of a disease, injury, or accident) limit (someone) in their movements, senses, or activities.
>>
He couldn't discern any reason to live.
>>
>>8845497
He didn't kill himself, he was downright murdered by society
>>
>>8846256
Your micro-penis for instance.
>>
>>8846277
top kek good work anon
>>
>>8846268
oh, OK.
I resign then, that there are things of non-gross-physical corporal nature such as: being depressed, having immense amounts of wealth, being of royal blood, etc., which could be dubbed as being a disability (i.e. being disabling).

Would you like pills for that seven-figure inheritance, my friend? crap, I shouldn't get emotionally attached to my patients. I only mean you well.

>>8846278
You're (((projecting))). Would you like pills for that, my friend? crap, I shouldn't get emotionally attached to my patients. I only mean you well.
>>
>>8846294
The fuck is wrong with your brain.
>>
>>8846320
There are some disabling factors at play.

I went to the brain and nerves doctor (i.e. psychiatrist) and xe said I'm depressed and I need pills because I'm not thinking straight due to my disability. So now I'm taking pills but because of them as a side effect I'm not thinking straight.

Huh, I guess xe was right.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.