[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /lit/ dont speak about the greatest ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Louis ferdinand Celine.jpg (15KB, 283x216px) Image search: [Google]
Louis ferdinand Celine.jpg
15KB, 283x216px
Why /lit/ dont speak about the greatest ?
>>
>>8844188

why don't you lurk more?
>>
File: Celine.jpg (16KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
Celine.jpg
16KB, 220x299px
i just want to know !
>>
why france don't speak english good?
>>
>>8844188
Same reason we don't talk about Balzac. You have to insult and cajole us through condescension into actually reading things
>>
>>
>>8844249
english sucks
>>
>>8844188
We used to, but /lit/ has gone to shit. You're part of the reason for making such a trash thread about him.
>>
>>8844291
/lit/ was never good
>>
>>8844188
Go back to études littéraires.
>>
File: susan-sontag.1989.jpg (70KB, 504x425px) Image search: [Google]
susan-sontag.1989.jpg
70KB, 504x425px
>>8844296
/lit/ was better than this at one point.
A slow board is the key.
>>
>>8844188
because of heaviness
>>
File: 1476759265579.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1476759265579.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>Obviously Alcide was perfectly at ease, at home so to speak, in the higher regions, on terms of familiarity with the angels. You wouldn't have known it to look at him. With hardly a thought of what he was doing, he had consented to years of torture, to the crushing of his life in this torrid monotony for the sake of a little girl to whom he was vaguely related. Motivated by nothing but his good heart, he had set no conditions and asked nothing in return. To that little girl far away he was giving enough tenderness to make this whole world over, and he never showed it.
>Suddenly he fell asleep in the candlelight. After awhile I got up to look at his face. He slept like everybody else. He looked quite ordinary. There ought to be some mark by which to distinguish good people from bad.
>>
>>8845196
I loved this part, senpai.
>>
how is Death on the Installment Plan? I liked Journey but upon the first reading it felt a little overly long.
>>
File: Bagatelles.jpg (128KB, 982x730px) Image search: [Google]
Bagatelles.jpg
128KB, 982x730px
>>
File: Sigmaringen.jpg (60KB, 480x846px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmaringen.jpg
60KB, 480x846px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtsL4Ll2o_0
>>
>>8844249
This lol
>>
>>8845334
>how is Death on the Installment Plan?
It reads like the most disgusting fever dream ever. It's also overly long.
>>
>>8845566
>disgusting fever dream
I can't tell if you think that's a good thing or not.
>>
File: celine-d-un-chateau-l-autre.jpg (51KB, 296x475px) Image search: [Google]
celine-d-un-chateau-l-autre.jpg
51KB, 296x475px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCns4gnyXmw
>>
>>8846186
>>8845464

gonna watch these tonight. thanks for posting.
>>
His wife is still alive at age 104.
The only thing stopping some of his texts from getting reprinted.
>>
>>8847579
why is she preventing them?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.