[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you journal/write your diary to be honest, lads? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: watch it wojak.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
watch it wojak.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
How do you journal/write your diary to be honest, lads?

Do you focus on specific things? What's your system?
>>
>>8830778

>making pepe pics around drake videos

a jihad on reddit and the reddit nation
>>
>>8830778
I write daily poetry about my dick.
>>
>>8830778
evernote, stream of consciousness free-writing for 60 minutes. i feel so zen and in the moment when doing so, it's such a beautiful time. i copy and paste it to Word to see how many pages i do just for curiosity and i usually knock out 15-20 pages in a 60 minute journaling session. getting better at the stream of consciousness style, more understandable. i feel so alive when doing it i highly recommend it. i think it's actually considered a form of meditation but idk google it i didnt
>>
>>8830778
Fuck your frog garbage.

I simply write down stuff when I feel compelled to. Usually something happens or I feel a certain way and then I write it down. I then write about how that thing made me feel and what it made me think about.
>>
Sometimes I'll focus on one experience and try to convey as precisely as I can the salient details. For instance, I might write about a social interaction and enumarate all the real or imagined undertones of what someone said.

I think you'll find when you do this regularly that your stance towards an object or a person or an interaction or whatever can be expressed well as a narrative. This is a good writing exercise, and it's also a good exercise for being human, because it requires a sensitivity to the fine-grainedness of feelings.
>>
>>8830778
These diary threads are gay
>>
I write a simple description of my day in declarative sentences, as objectively as possible in the third person.

I then change the colour of every sentence that describes an act that contributes to the well-being of conscious creatures in green, while I change the colour of every sentence that does the opposite in red.

I then evaluate if my day was a net contribution to the well-being in the world. If so, today was a good day. I then contemplate how I will be better in the future.
>>
>>8830778
My life is kind of shity/dull so I only write when something notable happens or when I feel like writing random gibberish.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.