[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a shitty ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What a shitty ending
>>
>>8825482
he leaves the crazy chick that's a dead end for the safe bet? I'm ok with it.
>>
>>8825482
yeah it was really dramatic and essenceless shit for teenagers
>>
>reading a literal hack

you deserve it I've read 2 books by him too and won't ever touch any more
>>
that means that some portion of the book interested you. What did you like about it?
>>
>>8825830
>>8825722
Very good.
>>
>>8825482
murakami should drop the pretense and just write the erotica he's always wanted to
>>
It should've just ended after Watanabe sees Reiko off at the Station.
The last few lines weren't needed at all
>>
It reads like a bad anime
or is it just me
>>
It is a comfy book, pls no bully.
>>
>Reading translations
DIE YOU FUCKER DIE! DIE DIE DIE!
>>
>>8825482
this is legitimately my favourite novel
>>
File: DIE DIE DIE.jpg (50KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
DIE DIE DIE.jpg
50KB, 500x376px
>>8826648
Your first frogger.
>>
>>8825482
It's the worst of all his works I've read.
>>
this is the book that unironically got me into literature tbqh
>>
>>8828000
murakmi is a great starting point desu
i dont care what lit says about his work
>>
>>8825886
Why is Murakami considered a hack?I haven't read anything by him.Just asking.
>>
>>8828000
>>8828449
I'm in the same boat actually.
>>
I wish murakami just wrote straightfoward books like nw.
Tfw no nagasawa bro to discuss lit with and get you girls
>>
>>8826642

this

norwegian wood is just an easy teenage novel

it can be pretty nice to snuggle with on a cold day. good if you're feeling indulgent.

far from a masterpiece. HM has written some half-decent stuff – i'm thinking the wind up bird chronicle and hard boiled wonderland. but I also think he's massively over-rated.
>>
File: Amy Tan 7.jpg (115KB, 632x810px) Image search: [Google]
Amy Tan 7.jpg
115KB, 632x810px
>>8828459
He's not good?
Probably that.

>Hey, he's a good starting point, guys.
So is Harry Potter, so is Camus, so is Amy Tan. I guess if you want diversity cred you could read one. w/e
>>
File: 848.jpg (247KB, 1700x1134px) Image search: [Google]
848.jpg
247KB, 1700x1134px
Naoko a shit.
It should've ended with Watanabe fucking Reiko and then just walking off into the sunset with her.
Midori was better than Naoko, but you can tell she was gonna go down the same route Naoko did.
>>
>>8829332
How so?

Also Midori > everyone.
>>
Midori is my fictional waifu
>>
>>8825482
the first girl i fell in love with gave me this book. she had a boyfriend and she decided to stick with him.
>>
>>8829677
want to add that she was also crazy. told me she was raped by her brother which at this point in time i'm not sure if i believe because she was a habitual liar.
>>
>>8828894
BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.
This board is full of "shit this, shit that" without giving a proper explanation.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.