[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to write a bad novel. I know I do not have the skills,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I want to write a bad novel.

I know I do not have the skills, but I still want to write it. I've won a few short story awards and have 2 fantasy novels published of which I am not proud since language is shit, characters are shit and plot is average. What saves the novels is violence and male-female antagonism.

Now I'm thinking of a novel involving a girl on a wheelchair and emotionally crippled guy. He becomes her assisstant due to some outer power and eventually they fall in love. It's supposed to be a story of physical vs. mental hendicap.

My love story whiting skills are pretty bad.

I want your profound insight into this undertaking, /lit/. (and mandatory calling OP a faggot)

thanks
>>
File: IMG_1456.png (796KB, 1023x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.png
796KB, 1023x765px
>>8823923
>
>>
Cheesy and clichéd, but if you can get it hammy in just the right way then maybe it'll be the next Me Before You of romance lit for normiebitches.
>>
>>8823967
OP here.

>Cheesy and clichéd
That's my feeling too. I think I just like a challenge.

You get my point completely.
>>
>>8823928
this post somehow feels like the most important post ever
>>
"Watching the wheels spin, I realized that I too was spinning my wheels. I loved her. I wanted to give her my huge yet and safe cock. I wanted to stop playing video games and get to know her better."
>>
>>8823923
Experience what you want to write about (and study a lot about it). The rest will come later.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.