[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /lit/ find time to read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Honestly, I haven't had time to read novels since high school. Right now it's just work and I get so exhausted I barely have the energy to do anything else.
>>
>>8819751
Eat better and get in shape.
>>
>Right now it's just work and I get so exhausted I barely have the energy to do anything else
Move to Venezuela if you hate freedom faggot
>>
>>8819751
I wonder this too, though currently I find time for it.
>>
I'm in college and work an easy job for 12 hours a week. So, I have a decent amount of free time. I must admit that I don't read a lot during the middle of the semester when everything is busy.

After I graduate I'm hoping to find a job that pays well enough that I only have to work 20-24 hours a week. I don't really care about material things and just study mathematics and read in my free time, so I think it's possible.
>>
Learn to love audiobooks
>>
>>8819751
>>8820449
And yet you had time to make this thread and/or post.

It's not freedom you're after, it's priority
>>
>>8819751
Honestly, Im trying things and habits so that my life isn't JUST work. I don't like feeling like all that's going on my life is my job. I have a fiance and a dog and a manuscript to write, and I took this job so that I could better enjoy those things.

I likemy job, and I like the people, but it is also only there so that I can have money until something better comes along.

Right now I make sure to get my full eight hours of sleep, and I get up a good three/four hpurs before workand just dick around like I used to, or read. I don't get up, get dressed, go to work. No, I make sure I have enough time to do something I want.

I also make sure to read when I get off work. Not only does it help me relax but, again, Im not doing this 'get off, go straight to bed' habit, and it lets me have some of my own time.

Tl;Dr: Adjust your habits and make time for yourself anon.
>>
>30 minute commute to work
>30 minute break at work
>30 minute commute from work
I get 1:30 hrs of reading before I even get home. Wagekeking is no excuse pham
>>
>>8820568
kek transportcuck
>>
>>8820730
I take public transport because it's cheap and an efficient use of natural resources.
>>
>>8820752
how much cheaper than driving is it in your city?
>>
>>8820782
It's free to take the buses almost anywhere because I am a student at the local university.
>>
>>8819751
I have loads of free time. I work about 32-36 hours a week, but I work from home so there's no taken-up commute time. I usually wake up a couple of hours before I start and read/do chores in the morning. After work I'll read until my spouse comes home from work. Easily 3-5 hours a day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.