[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invisible Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 16981.jpg (21KB, 310x475px) Image search: [Google]
16981.jpg
21KB, 310x475px
Fuck, i loved it.

I know it's on the starter kit but i never see it discussed here
>>
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
I like how at the end nobody but the narrator decides to get out of the underground and try again. It's all his decision.
>>
>>8818133
It's a masterpiece
>>
>>8818136
So leave.

But do read Invisible Man. It really is one of the greatest novels of the 20th century.
>>
I bought a copy of the invisible man hoping to read another great American novel. Then I got home and realized it was hg Wells's.
>>
>>8818133
nobody posts about it because their racist
>>
>>8818575
I thought you were finally bullied off this board
>>
>>8818133
>>8818192
>>8818575
I agree, terrific book.

>>8818598
kek. That's a bummer. You should definitely get a copy and read it.
>>
File: 1470170896895.png (413KB, 580x541px) Image search: [Google]
1470170896895.png
413KB, 580x541px
>>8818575

>So leave.

The height of irony that you of all people are saying this.
>>
>>8818963
I was never one to care about the bullying.
You're the thin skinned lot, not me.

>>8818991
>Hiiiii, I don't know how irony works
>>
>>8819165

>a fat frumpy dyke with her cats declares that she is leaving this board for good and on one of her conflicted forays back she tries to lecture anon about leaving the board

>not irony

Hiiiii.
>>
File: Benis whispererer.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
Benis whispererer.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>8819202
>You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>So leave
>Implying the anon is under 18
>>
>>8818133
I thought it was damn good in the early going but it lost steam for me in the final quarter. Just too much on the brotherhood and shit, I lost interest.
>>
>>8819221
Well i do agree, and i kinda expected him to join Ras for a while before becoming invisible
Also i thought the ending to be really sad

It's interesting because i initially had to read it for college, and in my school they always have one novel about Black America out of the 8 books in the year program (inb4 "muh liberal propaganda" but i think it's a good idea), and last year's was Beloved which I thought was pretty meh but they replaced it with Invisible Man, which is way better imo
>>
>>8818575
Return of the QtFly? Are you the old fly or some English teacher in Japan?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.